And If... You go somewhere else ?

•Chapter 13.

__________________

TINASHE'S POV:

Why was she here ? Who invited her ? Who was that dumb to do that ? Apparently this chick. I couldn't believe that she really had the nerves to do that ! How many people was I going to murder today ? How many years I'll have ? At this moment, I really didn't mind going to jail for killing her.

A million of thoughts were going through my mind as I was approaching her, with my hands formed into firm fists. I felt like I was possessed by a demon and that nothing nor nobody will be able to stop me from the carnage that I was going to make.

I could feel this anger burning my bones.

I couldn't calm down, I had rage in me, I was ready to destroy everything and everyone around me.

"Mommy ! "

I stopped in my track, and came back a bit to reality. I caught up on my breath, still madly staring at her.

"Mommy ! "

She got some nerves ! What did she want ? Was it not enough to sleep with my boyfriend ? I mean, ex-boyfriend. Now she had to get my entire life too or what ? I didn't know that I was that important. Couldn't she go and make her own friends ? Why was she here ?

"Mommyyyyyyy ! "

I finally looked down, seeing my baby. He looked so happy and like he was having so much fun. Aw, why was he so adorable ? Forget what I said earlier. There was a person who could cool me off no matter what. Someone I cared so much about that I couldn't ruin my life for a bitch and mess up by going to jail.

I cleared my throat, "yes, baby ? "

"Look what daddy got me. It's a minion ! "

"Oh, wow. It's big. I hope it'll get in the car."

"I'm not leaving without it." He said before to ran off. "Carlos, come here ! " He screamed. After talking to his parents, Carlos stopped bothering RJ and they actually became friends. I was glad this little situation ended up so nicely.

I took a deep breath and continued to make my way towards her, but this time I wasn't as mad. I was just going to talk and tell her to leave because she could obviously not stay here.

Did Richard have the fucking audacity to invite her here though ?

I had to do a little breathing exercice before to fully get there. If the answer was yes, I seriously didn't know what will happen next.

"Tinashe, please don't do this." Before I could take another step, Richard was blocking me and I couldn't go further.

"Move." I demanded with a calm but stern tone of voice.

"Please, it's RJ's birthday."

"Richard, after that I'm not going to repeat myself again, move."

"Are you going to fight her ? "

"I hope not." We heard a voice behind him, which belonged to this witch. She was getting bolder more and more.

"You need to leave, NOW ! " I told her, looking at her behind Richard.

"Damn, you're not about to do my girl like this, again ! She's staying." Doug said, putting his arm around her waist.

I frowned, wondering who he thought he was. "Shut the fuck up ! It's my son's birthday and if I want her to leave, she is fucking leaving. You can go with her, nobody is gonna miss you here."