And If... I finally deal with you ? | Part. 2

•Chapter 31.

__________________

RICHARD'S POV :

"You're always eating, that's crazy." I looked up at my lawyer and chuckled motioning for him to join me.

"Yeah, that's me. Plus, I'm an athlete."

"Yeah, so you shouldn't eat McDonalds each and every day."

I shrugged laughing. I wasn't playing this season and I also had a fast metabolism so it wouldn't be hard for me to get back in shape. After all the trauma I experienced in such a short time, I felt like I deserved to let loose and enjoy life a bit. "So, why did you call me for ? Is there a problem ? " I asked then ate some fries.

He shook his head, "No. At all. But we do have to talk about something important. Your grandma's testament. She was strict with some points and we have to discuss about it now."

I was not ready to have this conversation, but I knew this day will come, I just didn't know it had to be today. Reading her testament was like confirming her death. It was not really real to me until now. Somewhere, deep in my heart, I was hoping that it was just a joke and she was going to come back. I would've been angry, but only for a few seconds.

But, I had to face reality, "What is it about exactly ? "

"Money, her house and others things that need to be taken care of. RJ, Dorian and Kavon are her main heirs as they got more, but they won't be able to touch anything until they're eighteen."

I nodded my head, "okay. What...did she want us to do with her house ? "

"If nobody's going to live in it, then you can sell it. She made a list with the belongings the family inherits and the other things she wanted you to donate to multiple associations."

"What is in this list ? "

"Her jewelries, the play station and Xbox she had for the boys, her flowers collection for Nadya and the photo albums for you and your aunt. I think there are more, but I don't remember it all."

"Okay. And what's about the money ? " I continued to ask as I was registering everything he was telling me.

"Oh...She left a lil something for everybody. Well, it's not really little." He answered smiling.

"So, by a lil something you meant a big number ? "

He chuckled, "if I tell you, you're not going to believe me so, you'll see it on the paper."

I was wondering what there was in addition in this testament.

TINASHE'S POV :

"Hey, T." Patrick mumbled with a little smile. My ears heard him, but my brain was too focus on hi- well our dad behind him. I was not expecting this family meeting that soon. Now that they were in front of me, it was getting more real.

Our eyes met and I could instantly read the regret in his eyes, "uh...we came to see RJ. Well, if it's fine with you. We don't want to disturb." Patrick said walking shyly in with our father. Now I was definitely not hungry anymore.

"Uh...no, it's not a problem. After all, you're family."

Did it really get out of my mouth ?

"But if you want to talk, I prefer to go outside." RJ didn't know about all of this and I didn't want him to hear it in an inappropriate way. I wanted to discuss this with him calmly and when he'll feel better.

Patrick nodded his head. "Yeah. Plus, he's sleeping."

We went to the cafeteria and sat around a table. The air was filled with a lot of tension, it was getting more and more uncomfortable as the seconds went by. Patrick was next to me and Mr.Dohnson across from us. I was staring at his face trying to find some features I had taken from him, but I saw nothing. It was just so weird.

"I'm sorry. I wish it happened in a better way. I wish we did everything differently. I hope...none of you hates me. I am really sorry." He finally said looking at us.

"Listen, we don't need to talk about everything that happened, the past is in the past and now I think we should focus on our future together, as a family." Patrick said then sighed. I could tell he was angry though. He was playing the pacific person, but his body was so stiff. Then I realized something important.

Patrick is only a couple of months older than me, "Pat, I loved your mother with all my heart. I still love her. I had never and will never forget her. I understand that you're mad at me...It's normal."

I grabbed his hand gently and squeezed it to show him my support. I was happy when he returned the gesture. We had our first brother/sister moment, "Like I said what's in the past stays there. I want to move on more than anything else."

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I'm agree with him. Let's move on and focus on a better future. We should definitely get the best of this messy situation. Let's do it for RJ and...for ourselves also. It's unnecessary to explain the past." I said hoping we'll be able to actually do this.

"Okay. And Tinashe, I want to know you better. And RJ too. But only if you want." I chuckled at his nervousness.

"Yeah, it would be good." I smiled feeling relieved. I knew it won't be really easy in the beginning, but we all wanted this to work and become a real family. I coud tell we were all tired of all the mess and wanted better for ourselves. 

[ The Next Day ]

Today, it was Tamy, my mother, Richard, auntie Suz, Patrick, my father and I in RJ's room. We were having an agreeable time to be honest. No drama, nothing. For once we were acting like normal people.

But of course I talked too fast.

Dr.Gregoirs walked in getting our attention. He had that face you make when you have to announce something sad to someone. I sighed wondering what it was this time.

"Uh...I have something to tell you." We were all silent waiting for him to continue, "well, Mr. Kash is...uh...dead." I concluded he didn't make it off the table. I was feeling...nothing actually. I didn't care in fact. With everything he had done and the fact that he raised me only to take revenge on my mother, it was just whatever at that moment.

"Aw no." We turned around.

Surprisingly this got out of Richard's mouth, "What ? Is it not what one of us was supposed to say ? No ? " We shook our head.

"Okay, but...can I sing victory at least ? " I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways. Why did you come to tell us exactly ? We're not his family." Auntie Suz asked with her hands on her hips.

"I was his doctor and he wanted me to tell you if something bad happened to him."

"And can we know why ? " Tamy asked curiously raising her eyebrow.

Suddenly a tall man wearing a black suit and with a serious face entered in, "I'm here to talk with the family Kash," he said causing everybody to frown.

What's going on ?

__ __ __ __ __ __ __

Feel free to comment and/or to vote :)

What do you think about Patrick ? Mr.Dohnson ? And what about Mr.Kash's death ? Who is happy ? Or sad ? And who do you think is that person at the end ?

Thanks for reading !

                                                                            CissyItsMe 💋