And If... We stop there ?

•Chapter 8.
____________

TINASHE'S POV :

My body was on fire and my breath had been taken away. His hands were wandering on my body and I was enjoying every bit of it. He was now massaging my breasts as we were making out, our tongues dancing a sensual tango together, while my hands were around his neck, pulling him as close as it was possible.

Even if they were already on mine, I was still craving his lips. It was amazing to feel him this way again. I didn't get touched this personal since we broke up. Six years ! I didn't know why, but I'd never been able to allow someone else to see and touch me this way. It seemed like I could only be this vulnerable and intimate with Richard. He was my first, and all the sex experience I had in my life was with him and only him, so it was understandable.

And right now, I wanted more than what we were currently doing. I wanted him to make me feel special as he used to. I wanted us to be the old Tinashe and Richard just for this one time.

His warm lips left mine to go on my neck, where it wasn't hard for him to find my spot. He didn't forget. He was turning me on and he damn knew it as his hands left my breasts and were going lower and lower, until he got to the main attraction. His fingers began playing with my second set of lips, causing all of me to get really excited.

Oh, how I missed his touch.

His mouth then went to play with my boobs, taking the right hard nipple between his teeth, before to then suck on it, while he switched of position with his hands. He lifted me up a bit to be able to touch my ass, squeezing it firmly with one hand. His other one was still playing with my kitty, as he caressed my clit with his thumb, getting me even more wet than I already was. He did that for a little while before to enter his index.

He knew how I loved him to do this in particular.

My breath was so heavy, I thought that I was about to suffocate at any time. A second finger went in, cutting my breath a bit more. His lips came back on my neck, as he marked his territory on me.

"All that juice, baby. I don't want you to hold on one bit when you'll come out." He told me, his deep voice resonating in my ear, turning me on even more as I lost myself in the moment.

In and out, in a slow motion first.

In and out, in a faster motion.

In and out, he added another finger.

In and out, more faster.

In and out, he was back with the slow motion.

In and out, his mouth was now joining the party as he sucked hard on my clit.

"Oh, shit ! " I grabbed the back of his head, throwing my head back.

He ate me as if he didn't feed his body for the past ten years. He was rough sometimes, but I liked it. He was showing me how much he missed me and I was enjoying every second of it as my back was arching more and more and my hips were moving a bit to guide his hot and long tongue inside, even though he didn't really need it because he was going everywhere he needed to be. I let escape an elongated moan, not wanting him to stop.

It felt fantastic.

He remembered everything, every favorite spot, every little detail about my body and how I liked things to be done to it. But since I was getting head for the first time in so long, his tongue truly felt like magic. A strong and amazing stir traveled from my toes to my brain, making me scream.

"Oh ! Don't stop ! "

The fire was growing even more and it was becoming dangerous. I was breathing heavily, trying to catch on it, but it was impossible.