And If... You spend the rest of your life with me ?

•Chapter 33.

__________________

[ One Year And A Half Later ]

TINASHE'S POV :

Wrapping the towel around my body, I went in the bedroom to wake Richard up.

I stood before the bed staring at him sleeping. He had his mouth a bit open, his right arm was behind his head and the other on his stomach. He looked so cute, so I took my phone on the nightstand and took a couple of pictures. I chose one and updated it on Instagram with the caption : "Aww ! "

I put the phone away and dropped the towel, then I got the duvet off and got on top of him. Since he was still naked, I could feel his third leg agitating when it felt the presence of my second set of lips. I placed myself better and started riding him slowly.

"Hmm..." He groaned moving his head. A minute later, his eyes were opening and he was waking up, "what are you doing nasty girl ? " He asked with his eyebrow raised.

I stopped and kissed his lips, "good morning my love." I greeted him with a huge smile.

"Buenos días beautiful." He sat up and kissed my nose. His hands went to my ass and grabbed it firmly. Thinking that he was going to guide me and we were going to have a great time, I was getting excited, but he got me off him and placed me on my side of the bed.

I frowned, "the fuck ?! "

"Sorry, baby girl. You know I have a game next week. So, no sex til' then."

I rolled my eyes, "urg ! But, is it not some type of amical game or some shit ? Like, it's not the Superbowl. Richard, I want you. Right now ! "

He chuckled, "I spoil you too much."He grabbed my chin, lifting my head to give me a forehead kiss. "I promise after the game, we'll do anything you want."

I folded my arms, "but it's my birthday." I whined pouting.

He shook his head, "no, it's tomorrow."

"So, I won't have my birthday cake ? " I was ready to cry. No sex on my birthday, was not a birthday anymore. And how could he do that to me after the night we had ? I was so confused because last night he made me scream on the top of my lungs for hours. It was magic and so fantastic.

"Of course, chocolate with strawberries is still your fav, right ? "

I sighed, "I was talking about you. You're supposed to be my toy tomorrow." I answered still pouting.

"I swear, the gift I'm gonna give you will make up for it. Now, I have to go to practice." He kissed my cheek and got up. While he was making his way to the bathroom, I couldn't help but watched his footballer perfect round behind. I seriously wanted to bite it to be honest. It was round, big and strong. How am I going to wait ?

And my last vibrator disappeared all of sudden. Richards didn't like the idea of me pleasing myself with toys, so I suspected he threw it away. I didn't use it as much since we were back together, but I was still mad about him throwing away since it was Stacy's gift for her bridesmaids last year.

The wedding was beautiful and an amazing day. Everything went as they wanted to and even better. And they came back from their honeymoon with a little surprise. My little niece Stasia now was five months and a half. She was the cutest little baby girl.

I jumped off the bed and ran in the bathroom, "can I at least join you in the shower ? "

He smirked, "yes, I was waiting for you."