2. His Anger

Jiya's pov:

I opened my eyes and met familiar eyes  which I can never forget.

A wishper escaped my lips ,"Maan"

I was not able to control my tears he is infront of me. My Maan is here with me. I never thought I can see him again. It's like world stopped around me. I came to the place where I belong, his arms which give me feeling of protectiveness that no harm can reach me if he is with me. No one spoke anything. It's like I have lost myself in him but a voice calling my name brought me back to reality.

What am I doing? He is someone else Husband.

I noticed I was holding him by his shoulders so I slightly patted them.
He immediately stood up and helped me to stand. He removed his hands from me. I felt cold.

I turned to see who called me,it's Sameer. He was shocked to see Maan infront of him.

He immediately turned to go when Maan said,"You guys carry on. I am leaving and you" he pointed finger at me and said,"be careful and watch where you are going. I don't like clumsy people"

He left from there without giving a backward glance at us.

Sameer said,"I am sorry. I didn't know he was here"

I said,"It's okay. I am leaving. See you at home"

I was about to go when Sameer came and stopped me by holding my hand. He said,"Have you gone mad? Where are you going?"

I said,"I can't face him Sameer. I will go home. I will give some reason to Mr.Alex about my absence but I can't stay under one roof with him. I am leaving"

I took two steps but Sameer again got hold of my hand and dragged me to the office garden where we have benches to sit. He signed me to sit then he sat beside me and said,"Jiya calm down first. You can't go like this. we already took 2 weeks Vacation. Today is important day. Managing Director came to visit our branch. We can't just leave like that. Please understand"

I said,"You don't understand How I am feeling. What I am going through. I miss him so much and now he is infront of me but I can't go to him. Have you not seen how coldly he treated me. I can't tolerate such behaviour from him. "

Sameer said,"I understand how you are feeling because I am going through the same. You have not seen with how much hatred he looked at me before going inside. I can't face him alone. Please don't go."

I don't know what to do.

Sameer said,"He just came for a Visit so I don't think he will stay for long so it's just for a day. Even from afar don't you want to see him? I don't think you will get better opportunity than this. No one will suspect anything."

He is right. I don't know when I will be able to see him again.

I said,"You are right. Let's go."

He smiled and said,"That's my girl. Now wipe your tears. You look like zoombie. Maan might faint looking at you "

I glared at him and said,"You idiot come here"

He tired to escape but I caught him and said"What you said? How I am looking?" I started beating him with my hands when he said,"fine, fine, You look beautiful. Come on let's go"

We both came inside. I went to restroom to wash my face and did little touch up. I really don't want Maan to faint.

When we reached our desk After sometime Mr.Alex called me to his cabin.

I went to his cabin and knocked on the door.

He said,"Come in"

Once I entered he said,"come, sit. How was your vacation?"