34. Fight

Maan's pov:

I am so happy right now. It's best feeling to have your wife and kids with you.

Jiya is still sleeping and I am feeling hungry so I came to kitchen to find something to eat but Salina was already there.

She scared the hell out of me by her scream. Sameer came running there and said, "What happened? Why did you scream?"

She pointed towards me and said, "Can you see him? Do you think Maan committed suicide after Jiya left him and came here?"

What the hell she is talking?

Sameer looked at me and smiled. He hugged me and said," Thank God you finally came."

I pushed him away and silently walked towards fridge.

Salina said, "What's happening here? What are you doing here?"

I didn't say anything and took juice from fridge. Istarted pouring juice in glass.

Sameer was about say something when she stopped him by showing hand and said,"Maan I am talking to you. Why you came here? "

I said," I am not interested in talking to you"

I took my glass was about to go upstairs.

She said, "Stop it Maan. If you are planning on hurting Jiya again then I am not going to spare you. She suffered a lot for loving you"

Sameer said, "Salina stop it. Let Jiya decide what she wants"

Salina said, "Don't you know her Sameer? She will never utter a word even if she is hurting like hell. Maan seriously I know you know the truth but I also know you very well. You will never go against your mom for Jiya."

I said, "It's not your concern. It's between me and my wife"

She said, "She is my friend and more like a sister to me. I really care for her and I will not let you ruin her life again."

After listening this I looked into her eyes she was sincere about her words she is not bluffing.

I said, "She is my wife and I am not planning on leaving her. I am not going against my mother. I am here to take my kids and wife with me where she actually belong."

She said, "You are engaged and your mom will not let you off hook until you marry that idiotic girl. What was her name? I forgot. Anyway I am talking about your fiancee"

I sighed and walked towards sofa. I sat there. Salina also came and sat there. Sameer followed her.

She said, "What are you thinking?"

I thought for a while should I tell them or not. Finally I decided and said, "I am not engaged."

She rolled her eyes and said, "We were all there. Don't lie.

I told them everything.

Salina said," So you are not engaged and you want Jiya back in your life. "

I nodded.

Suddenly we heard Adeel's say," Jiya will not agree to go with you."

Salina said, "You guys heard everything?"

Aliya said, "yeah."

I said, "I know. That's why I need your help."

Salina said, "What about your mom?"

I said, "I will take care of everything just make her agree to come with me."

Aliya said, "I think it will be better if you only convince her. She will listen to you more compared to you."