35. Celebration

Maan's pov :

I sighed and followed her to room. She was unpacking the bags. I said, "Jiya, Why are you so angry?"

She didn't say anything.

I said, "I can't even pay money for you. I am your husband. My money is also yours. I don't understand why are being so upset over it?"

She said, "I am not angry with you for paying compensation. I am angry with you because you didn't discuss it with me"

I said, "Discuss? Do we have ever discussed anything? I don't think so. Have you ever talked to me before taking decision? No. So I don't think you can expect that from me."

She looked at me shocked and said, "I didn't mean that. I -"

I hugged her from back and said, "It's okay. I know. I am sorry. I don't want to fight with you."

She turned and hugged me. I said, "Me too. I hate fighting with you. We are not like this before."

I smiled and said, "We are improving and being close to normal couple."

She smiled and said, "I wanted talk with you about Arham?"

I said, "Arham? Why? What happened?"

She said, "He was in school before he came to stay with us. He missed nearly 10 days of it. I want to join him in London school and I want to know your opinion."

I said, "My opinion? You are asking me about what to do? That's a news for me."

She said," Stop it Maan. From now on I have decided I will discuss everything with you. "

I said," Good decision. I will do the same. So now will you t-"

We heard Arham voice saying, "Jiya ma"

Jiya said, "Kids are waking up. I will attend them. Thank you for paying compensation. I am really not interested in working anymore."

I smiled and said, "No need of that."

She went near bed to take care of kids. What a timing Arham? I was about to ask her to come back with me.

It's okay let's just follow her friends plan. I helped her with kids and then had good time playing with them. After lunch I had work so I was working for few hours in study then we had dinner. When I went to our room. I saw one more bed placed in it.

I said, "How you managed to do that in few hours?"

She said, "Learnt from best"

I was very tired I slept instantly when my head touched the pillow.

Next morning. I got busy with preparation of her birthday. I wish everything will go as planned. It was hard hiding the surprise from her but I managed to pull it.

At night I placed a packet in her hand and said, "I want to take you for dinner. Will you come?"

She said, "but kids??"

I said, "Salina and Aliya can take care of them for few hours"

She said, "but Maan how can we go alone? Is it not possible to take them with us?"

Salina came out of hiding startling Jiya and said, "No. You have to go alone. Don't even think of taking kids. We will take good care of them"

Jiya said, "What are you doing in our room?"

Salina said, "We actually-"

Jiya said, "We?? Who else is here? come out"

Sameer, Adeel and Aliya came out from their hiding.