40.Help

Maan's pov:

I already knew talking to her is waste of time. She is not making sense. I came home and saw Jiya was cooking dinner. I hugged her from back and placed my head on crook on her neck but didn't say anything. I am really very tired of all this. I just want to stay together with my family. Why it it so hard?

She said,"You came back. Just give me five minutes I will serve food "

I didn't say anything so she said,"Are you worried about something?"

She tired to turn around but I didn't let her. I don't want her to see me in this vulnerable state.

I said,"I will come down after freshening up. "

By saying this I went upstairs.

We had dinner silently. After dinner I went to my room. Jiya came and sat beside me.

Jiya said," Maan I know this tension is talking toll on you. I think if you can't find any solution then you should-"

I said,"I should marry her. That is what you want to say?"

She shook her head in no.

I said in anger,"then what do you mean?"

She got scared of my tone but didn't say anything.

I said,"Forget it." I was about to go out when she said,"You should stay with Ammi for a while and try to change her mind "

I said," Don't change your words now. I know what you meant " with this I left the room.

I sat in hall watching tv when I heard foot steps.

I turned and said,"Are you guys stalking me?"

Sameer said,"We just want to know what happened with your meeting with Samaira. "

They both came and sat beside me.

I said,"I don't want to talk about it. "

Adeel said," Tell us Maan. We might help you "

I said,"You can't "

Sameer said,"Don't act like this. You are Maan Khan you can't give up so easily."

I said,"You are right "

I told them everything. Both of them were shocked.

Adeel said,"I never thought she will fell to this level. She was not like this before "

I said,"You know her?"

Adeel said," yes, She was my friend from school days. She was not like this Maan. She was very kind but after her boyfriend broke up with her She changed "

I said,"She has a boyfriend? Who is he?"

Adeel said,"I don't know but she loved him a lot but one day suddenly he broke up with her. She never told me the reason."

Sameer said,"It seems you are somehow related to her break up with her boyfriend."

I said,"me??? But I- How?"

Adeel said,"She only can answer this.
I think you should meet her again."

I said,"No"

Sameer said,"Think about it Maan. She is our last hope"

I sighed and said,"Okay"

Next day I went to meet her again in hotel room. It was Sameer's idea. It feel so awkward and I seriously hope it don't backfire.

She came inside and said,"Why you asked me to meet you here?".

I said,"I thought about what you said? I am ready to do it."