29.Last day-1

Maan's pov:

I was silently driving while kids were sleeping. We left early morning so we can avoid traffic. Time is passing so fast and I have nothing to stop her now. What to do? Please Allah show me some way please.

Jiya said,"Maan drop me at Adeel's hotel. I will stay with them. If you want to spend time with kids then you take them with you but please drop me at hotel. Don't be sad Maan. You can come to visit us whenever you want. We will be leaving directly from hotel so bring the kids by evening, okay?"

How she can be so calm? We might not be together from tomorrow. We might not see each other for long time. Her normal behaviour is getting on my nerves.

I didn't say anything because if I open my mouth then it won't be good for any of us.

She said,"Are you listening to me Maan?"

I said trying to calm myself,"Yes I am but sorry to say we are going home. Your friends are coming to our house for dinner Maahi invited them and they agreed. You will leave from our home itself so we all are going home now"

she said,"but Maan please drop me at hotel. I will come along with them for dinner"

She is really testing my patience. She is leaving tomorrow she don't even want to spend a day with me.

I said,"I don't want any argument on this. Please listen to me once"

she said,"but Maan-"

I lost it now. I angrily shouted on her,"JUST ONCE JIYA. JUST ONCE CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME. EVERYTHING IS GOING AS PER YOUR WISH. CAN'T YOU LET ONE THING HAPPEN THE WAY I WANT?"

She looked startled by my outburst but what she expect? I am not good at acting like nothing happened when my world is crushing infront of my eyes.

Jiya said,"okay. I am sorry. Today I will do as you say, fine?"

Thank god she agreed. I don't like forcing her. I nodded.

She said," Please smile once. I have not seen you smile since yesterday"

Are you kidding me? Smile? Can anyone smile in this situation? Why she is behaving like nothing is going to happen?

I said,"Why does it concern you? Anyway you are going today so if I smile or not why do you care?"

Jiya said,"Maan Why are you behaving like this?"

How can she be so unaware of my feelings? Does she have any idea what inner turmoil I am facing right now? How much difficult it is for me to let her go and not to lock her in the room for rest of my life so she can't go leaving me alone?

I said,"Stop it Jiya. Just stop. Stop behaving like nothing is wrong. May be you don't have any problem leaving me or living without me atleast you have kids with you who do I have? I have to live without my kids and wife. I have to live alone."

Jiya said,"Why you always say like that? Of course it's hard for me to live without you but it becomes more difficult for both of us if I stay with you. What do you want me to do? y
You are not alone. You have Ayesha Ammi, my parents, Zaan, Maahi, S-Samaira and may be kids in future."

I said,"It doesn't matter to you. How lightly you are saying that I have Samaira and my future kids. I was living in hell when I thought you were with Sameer but for you it's not a big thing that your husband is getting married to someone else."

She said,"You know nothing Maan. What I am feeling? What I am going through? You have no idea."

I said,"Then tell me. Tell me what you are feeling? Why are you leaving? Tell me everything."