49.Good News

Maan's pov:

I was shocked to see Ammi.

Ammi said,"Come Maan. We were waiting for you"

I said,"Ammi I-"

Ammi said,"I didn't expect this from you. You are eldest of all and you are behaving like this."

I said,"Ammi -"

Ammi said,"What?"

I said,"Ammi I don't want to stay away from Jiya and my baby. Today she was carving for ice cream I was here and took her outside. She need me Ammi. "

Ammi sighed and said,"Everyone of you have so many excuses. Zaan don't want to leave Maahi alone in pregnancy. Sameer want to stay with Arham and obviously who is with Salina. Aneekh came to take his night suit and Adeel he has masterpiece. He told me that as you all left him alone in house and he is very scared of being alone. He came to meet Aliya. "

I glared at all of them who glared back at me.

I said,"Ammi I think we should stay here itself"

Ammi said,"How can bride and groom stay at one house?"

What to do?

Maan said,"We will divide house into two parts and we will only cross the line when It's necessary."

Ammi said,"Okay but if groom cross the line then I am not going to attend this marriage. "

Everyone agreed.

Ammi said,"Jiya go to your room and all you boys go to your side and choose your rooms. I am going to sleep."

Next day we met wedding planner to select the venue and decorations.

Ammi didn't come as she wanted to rest she was not feeling well. Maahi was 5 months pregnant so she staying at home with Zaan and kids. I didn't want Jiya to come but Salina is not listening and Jiya also want to come so she also came with me. Aneekh and Samaira went out. Samaira want to spend time with him.

But I am regretting coming here. Salina and Aliya gave very different choices. They are not coming at one conclusion. Finally Jiya told the designer to mix both the designs of their selection and make a new plan.

Sameer is too silent for my liking. He is not interested in anything. He is like I am okay with whatever you guys decide. He is not at all excited. Salina is also got affected by this.

Jiya said,"Maan talk with Sameer. I don't understand what to say to him. He is going through tough times and he is keeping all inside. It's not good for him"

I said," You don't worry. I will think of something"

Salina's pov:

Sameer is not happy with this marriage. I don't want to force him. Should I say no for this marriage? I don't need marriage to take care of Arham. I can't believe I was not ready to accept Arham. He is such a sweet boy. He accepted me with open arms. When he calls me Lina ma I feel a strange happiness in my heart. I am happy being his mom.

Arham said,"Lina ma what are you thinking?"

I said,"Nothing Aaru. Sleep now. It's too late."

He said,"I want to listen to story. Jiya ma use to tell me everyday but Maan papa told me that Jiya ma is not feeling well and we should stay away from her for few months. What happened to her?"

Maan..he is too over protective of Jiya.

I said,"You are going to get one more sister soon Arham."