30. Last day-2

Maan's pov:

I said,"How about having one more daughter?"

She said,"You mean one more baby?"

I said,"yes"

She said,"Maan we already have three. I don't think we need one more. What if it was also son?"

I said,"but I know it will be a daughter. If it was son then we will try again until we succeed."

A gasp left her mouth and she said,"Stop joking."

I said,"Who said I am joking?"

She said," I wanted only one and now we have three. You still want more?"

I said,"yes because I was not there when any of them were born. I want to experience every thing with you from the news of pregnancy to the day baby is born and see them growing up."

She said,"I never thought like this. okay then we can have one more."

I said,"That's the problem. You never think from my side."

She said,"I want to."

I said,"Then don't go."

She said,"I have to."

I said,"Why?"

She said,"Not again Maan. Please. I think it will be difficult for Maahi to take care of them so we should go."

We went to room and we all thought of watching movie.

Zaan and Ruhaan want to watch Xmen apocalypse and Aarzoo want to watch Cindrella. Arham said he never watched movies. Finally we decided to watch X men.

Aarzoo was not happy but Jiya and Maahi convinced her to play with Zara. I promised her that I will read her a story so she finally agreed. Both the ladies went to do the preparations of Lunch.

We all started watching movie. It was fun to watch movie with kids. Zaan and Ruhaan are like a pact. They both are so immersed in the movie. Arham was not much interested as he was not able to undersdtand few parts as he has not seen any of x-men series. I made him sat on my lap and tried to explain him as much as I can so he can enjoy the movie like us. He slowly started asking so many questions regarding the movie. This is the first time he is talking so comfortably with me.

Once the movie was finished, Zaan suggested to play the video game but Aarzoo wanted me to read her the story so I said,"Zaan, you play video game with boys and I will read story to my princess."

Ruhaan said,"but papa we want to play with you".

I said,"Later beta. Now papa promised Aarzoo so I ca';t play right now."

Ruhaan said," Okay but promise me that you will play with me tomorrow."

I have no answer. Tomorrow you won't be here to play with me my son. Zaan must have understood that I don't have an answer.

He said,"Ruhaan come let's go otherwise we can't play. Mumma will call us for lunch."

He nodded and they started playing games. They were being too noisy.

Zaan has become kid with them. I can't read story in this room so I brought both the girls to living room. I sat on sofa and both girls are sitting either side of me. I peaked at kitchen. I saw both Maahi and Jiya are sitting at dining table, cutting the vegetables and chatting.

I opened the books Aarzoo brought. I was shocked and irritated. All of them are about prince and princess. No doubt she was so obsessed with prince.