37.New House

Maan's pov:

We reached home from airport. Jiya seem to be worried. I know Ammi going to be angry and I can't do anything. I can try to convince her but it will take time. I hope she won't be too much angry on Jiya.

I rang the door bell and Ammi opened the door. She looked shocked by seeing Jiya standing beside me.

Ammi said,"What is she doing here?"

I said,"Ammi she is going to stay with us"

Ammi said,"Don't tell me she is going to stay here till your marriage now. I can't tolerate her for a second."

I said,"She is not here for marriage. Let's go inside and talk Ammi. Come Jiya."

Zaan and Maahi also came down. Both of them looked happy and Zaan was coming towards me. I was about to enter when Ammi said,"Stop. She is not allowed to come inside nor her Kids"

I said,"Ammi they are my kids as well."

Ammi said,"Who knows Maan with whom she spent this three years with? Have you done paternity test? "

I felt Jiya stiffen beside me. I pressed her hand which was in mine. I said,"Maahi take kids inside."

Ammi said,"No Maahi. They are not coming in this house again. Jiya if you are thinking by using kids you can enter in our life again then you are wrong "

I said,"Zaan please take them from here "

Zaan came forward and took kids with him in car.

I said,"Ammi please stop it. They are my kids. Have you ever looked at them properly? They look just like me"

Ammi said,"If you are so sure then you can keep them but she is not entering in this house."

I said,"She is their mother.How will they stay without her? Ammi please try to understand. She has reason why she left us. Please listen to us once"

She sarcastically laughed and said,"Reasons? She always have reasons but tell me one thing Maan can her reasons bring my son back if you would have- . I don't even want to say it. Her reasons can't change anything if something would have happened to you. I will never forgive her. Whenever I look at her it just reminds me of your accident flashes of your coma state haunt me. I can't risk your life again by accepting her. Last time I trusted her and forgave her but she broke it very badly. I can't trust her again. I don't want you to go through that pain again Maan. She is not good for you. Only love is not enough for a marriage to work. You need trust as well. She don't trust you Maan. She always tries to handle things on her own."

I said,"It's all in the past Ammi. It will not happen again. She will not repeat again. Forget that incident Ammi. See I am fine and I am alive standing in front of you. Ammi why are you blaming her? It's not her fault. I was drunk. I should not have drove the car when I was drunk. Ammi please I love her and I want my wife and kids to be with me to be happy. Please let them be with me they are part of my family "

Ammi said,"I am sorry Maan. I am not going to support you in this. I am your mother and I can't agree if my son is taking wrong decision. She is not good for you. Listen to me and marry Samaira. She loves you a lot and she will never leave your side. I am very sure about that. She loves you a lot."

I said,"Ammi, No, I can't marry her. I am already married and have kids. You think about them. Ammi they are just three years old. They deserve to have both their parents in their life. You always wanted grand kids. For your grand kids accept her."

Ammi said,"I hate her. The day when I almost lost you I have only one wish that is your safety and happiness. She is not your happiness. She is just pain in disguise of happiness. She will just give you pain. I can't see you going through that pain again. I am your mother Maan. I know what's good for you. I forgave her for you last time. This time you leave her for me."