46. My baby

Maan's pov:

Jiya fell on ground. Oh no.. JIYA

Ilhan was in shock as his bullet was taken by Jiya. Adeel,Zaan and Sameer got hold of him.

I quickly called ambulance. Jiya was taken to hospital. Kids were crying It's getting hard to control them.

Salina,Samaira and Aliya are trying to control them. Maahi got fainted and Ammi is taking care of her.

Jiya was unconscious and doctors are checking her.

Her words.."I am.... Sorry. I.... love...
you" with this she closed her eyes.

I love you too Jiya. Please don't go.

After five hours doctor came out of operation theatre.

I said,"How is my wife doctor?"

Doctor said,"I can't tell anything right now. Have to wait for 24 hours. She lost lot of blood. These 24 hours are very critical."

I am so scared. Please don't leave me.

These 24 hours are the most toughest hours of my life. Please Jiya wake up. Farooq dad and Zareena Ammi came to hospital. Zareena Ammi was crying nonstop. Dad is trying to console her. I don't know what should I do? It's not in my hands but I am going to beg for her life to the one who can do anything. I went to masjid and started praying for my wife's well being.

I received call from Zaan saying Jiya is conscious now. Both baby and Jiya are fine. I thanked god for listening to my prayers. I went to hospital and entered Jiya's room. Everyone left us alone so we can talk.

I hugged her and said,"Thank God. You are safe"

She said,"Iur baby?"

I said," You care for the baby now? What happened when you took bullet for me? Have you lost all your senses? How could you Jiya? What if I have lost both of you. Don't you think before acting? "

She said," Now you know how I felt? What the hell are you thinking by not leaving my hand and provoking him?"

I said,"Then what you want me to do? Leave my Wife and let that Ilhan to take my life with him?"

She said,"Do you really think I will go with him leaving my family?"

I said," Then what are you thinking when you are telling me to leave you?"

She said,"I would have taken the gun from him but you didn't even let me go to him. You still don't trust me Maan. How many times should I tell you? I am not going to leave you. How to make you believe that only death can do us apart nothing else. I rather die than leaving you."

I placed hand on her mouth and said,"Sshhh don't say like that. Nothing will happen to you until I am alive. If you pull this stunt again then I am leaving you. Do you understand?"

She smiled and nodded.

I said,"I am serious."

She said,"I am also serious. Idon't want to go through this pain again. It's hurting like hell."

I said," Who told you to do it? "

She said,"I love you. I can't see you hurt"

I said," Do you think I enjoy seeing you in pain? Am I a psychopath in your eyes?"

She said,"No. You are best husband in my eyes and I want to be your best wife "

I said,"Then stop hurting yourselves."

She said,"I have no problem with arguing with you but my throat is hurting."

I said,"oh shut I am sorry so stupid of me you just came into consicious and I am fighting with you."