32. I miss you

Maan's pov:

Zaan said,"Okay let's go. I will drop you at the airport"

I said,"No I will drive"

Zaan said,"bhai you are not in state to drive. Let me drive."

We drove towards airport. All the way I kept telling Zaan to drive fast.

Once I reached airport I ran inside but the flight left.

Zaan came there running after me.

I said,"Prepare the private plane. I have to go now."

He said,"bhai but it's under maintannace. Don't worry I will just book the next flight to London. You just calm down."

I can't calm down my world is turned upside down in few seconds.

Zaan said,"Next flight is in two hours bhai."

I said,"TWO HOURS? I NEED TO LEAVE NOW"

He said,"bhai calm down. There is no flight before two hours. Please understand. First sit down"

I said,"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN"

Zaan said,"okay..okay. Drink water."

I said,"Zaan, I need to leave for London now. Please do something."

Zaan said,"Give me sometime Bhai"

I said,"That's what I don't have."

Sameer's pov:

Maan didn't come. Why? Didn't he find the letter? I looked at Jiya who was busy with kids but her eyes are saying everything she is going through.

I should have given the letter directly.

Salina said,"Sameer why are you so tense? You are hiding something from me"

I said,"Nothing Salina"

She said,"What happened?"

I said," I am worried for Jiya. How she is going to raise three kids alone?"

Salina said,"She is not alone we are with her"

I said,"Yes we are but till when? We will also get busy in our own lives. No one can take place of life partner Salina"

Salina said,"Should we accept Arham as our son? Jiya will be less burdened"

I said,"No"

Salina said."Why? Do you hate him that much Sameer?"

I said,"At first may be I didn't like him much but I don't hate him Salina. How can I hate him? He is my own blood but I can't love him. He reminds me of his mother, my bitter past, my betrayal to my friends and my mistakes. He deserves love and he is happy with Jiya. I don't want to take that from him. She loves him as she loves Ruhaan and Aarzoo but you and me can never love Arham as we might do to our kids in future. Jiya also got very attached to him. It will be unfair for her. She accepted him when we were not ready to do that."

Salina said,"You are right. I think we should find someone for Jiya. If Maan is getting married then Jiya also can move on. Anyway I don't think Jiya can be happy with Maan. His Ammi will never let her be and Maan will not leave his mother."

I said,"Salina, What are you saying? Jiya will never agree to marry anyone. No one can understand and love her like Maan does. You know Salina we tried for two years to get her married but she is not ready for it."

Salina said,"But that time Jiya told us that she is still married to Maan and she can't meet Maan as he will know about kids. He knows everything now. He is getting married Sameer. Why can't Jiya?"