47. BreakDown

Three weeks later

Jiya's pov:

Finally today I am getting discharged from hospital. Thank God I was bored to death in this two weeks.

Maan came to take me with him. When we reached home I was very surprised to see that they have decorated the house and everyone said at once 'Welcome back home Jiya'. Ammi and Sameer were missing.
Maahi gave me a hug and said," I missed you a lot di. They are not allowing me to visit you at hospital."

My kids came running to me. My babies. I missed them a lot.

I said,"Where is Sameer?"

Everyone got silent.

Maan said,"He is not at home. You can meet him later when he is back."

I don't believe him but I let it pass.

One week later

Still no sign of Sameer. Maan not allowing me to come out of room. He is also working from home. I can't do any work. Maan never allows me.I am getting bored of staying in bed. I have not spend much time with kids as well. Aliya and Salina are taking care of them. I noticed that Salina has got very close to Arham. She started caring for him as a mother cares for his child. I am very happy that they are bonding very well but where is Sameer?

Maan said,"Where are you lost Jiya?"

I said,"Where is Sameer?"

Maan said,"I am hurt. You are thinking about other man when your husband is here"

I said,"Maan please tell me where is he? Is he okay? I know something is wrong. You are hiding something from me. Salina's eyes says everything. Sameer is not okay. Please tell me what's happening?"

Maan said,"Don't stress yourself. That's why I was not telling anything. You know right Doctor told that you are very weak and you should not stress yourself. It's bad for the baby."

I said,"I can't help it Maan. Please tell me. "

He sighed and sat beside me and said,"Promise me that you will not blame yourself."

I said,"but-"

He said,"Otherwise I am not telling you anything."

I said,"I promise"

He took my hand in his and said,"He is missing Jiya. We don't know where he is. We are looking for him. I have used all my power but still we were not able to find him. I don't know where he can be. We looked in all possible places but no traces of him."

Where he can be?

I said,"Have you looked in grave yard?"

His eyes widened and he said,"What do you mean?"

I said,"I mean whereever he might be. As far as I know him I am sure he will visit Mehak's grave."

He said,"but no one knows where she was buried. I think you have point. I will try to find out."

I hugged him and said,"I know you will"

He said,"Are you crying?"

I said,"No just worried"

He said,"Don't worry. Your Maan is here. I will make everything right. Just trust me"

I said,"I trust you"

He smiled and kissed on my hair. He said,"Thank you"

After two days

Maan came to room and said,"Jiya we found him."