19. My Son

Maan's pov:

I know I have been rude by telling Jiya that I will take kids from her. I was angry I didn't mean it. I will let them be with her. I just want to let her know how I felt to be away from my own kids.

when I reached kids room they were sleeping. They look so cute and adorable. I lied beside them on bed. I saw after sometime both of them cuddled my arm so they inherited their mom's habit. I can't describe you how I am feeling now. My kids they are with me. It always have been my dream. I lost hope completely that I can ever have my own kids but as a miracle I got to know I have two kids that to from the women I love but my happiness will not last long. I hope I can find a way to keep them with me.

I don't even know when I slept.
I felt someone poking my nose and cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw my kids are trying to wake me up. They smiled when I opened my eyes. Unknowingly a broad smile appeared on my lips.

Ruhaan said,"Papa, Papa play with us."

I said,"okay baby."

I sat on bed and rubbed my eyes.

Ruhaan said,"Papa let's make drawing"

Aarzoo said"Let's play with my dolls."

Both of them started calling me to play with them. How can I play with both?

I said,"Ruhaan I want to see how beautifully you draw. Draw something for me and Aarzoo I want to see how beautifully you dress up your doll,won't you show me?"

They both seemed excited and said,"okay Papa"

both got busy with themselves. I said,"Ruhaan How you recognized me?"

Ruhaan said,"Momma showed us your pic and told us that you are very busy and will come once you are free so we were waiting for you"

Aarzoo said,"Now you came. Momma
will be very happy"

I said,"Are not you happy that I came back?"

Both said,"We are very happy."

I smiled and said,"Me too babies. I am very happy that I got to meet you."

Ruhaan said,"Are you going to stay with us from now on? "

I don't know what to say.

I said,"I have my work here so I can't come to London. Will you stay with me here?"

Aarzoo said,"Momma will also be staying here?"

I sa0d,"No. She has work there so she can't stay here."

Ruhaan said,"but we want to stay with both of you."

I felt bad how to explain them that we can't stay together. They can stay with only one of us. I guess let's change topic for now. I don't want to spoil their mood.

I said," Your Drawing completed, Ruhaan?"

He said,"yes" and forwarded the sheet towards me.

I said,"It's so beautiful. Where my baby learnt how to draw?"

He said,"Sameer Uncle"

My smiled dropped when I heard that idiot name not only he took my wife but my precious moments from my kids life. I just hate him.

Aarzoo said,"Papa my doll is looking very beautiful, right?"

I said,"Yes baby but not as beautiful as my princess" I kissed her cheek.

I kissed her cheek. She smiled widely then I heard knock on the door. Zaan entered with Zara in his arms.

Zaan said,"Bhai, you seem busy. Enjoying your time with kids?"