13.Sacrifice

Jiya's pov :

I never saw him look at me with this much hate. He raised hand to slap me but stopped in middle. He never did it before even If I hurt him a lot of times. This time I definately crossed my line. I know that but I really needed him to hate me and move on. I have no other choice.

Maan said,"You don't deserve even my anger. I have no right to slap you. You are nothing to me. You are not the girl I loved. You are not my Jiya.FYI nothing happened between us and I am feeling thankful now. You don't deserve my love. You want divorce, right? I will give you. After that I never want to see your face."

He removed chain from his neck and open the oval shaped locket and then extended his towards me. I was shocked to see the ring which I gave him on our first month anniversary.I told him that if he remove that ring that means he don't love me. He is giving that ring back to me it means he doesn't love me anymore.

He said,"I think I don't need it anymore. I am getting engaged in one week so please don't forget to attend."

I said,"I am not going to come."

He said,"If you don't come then I won't give divorce to you. In that case you can't unite with your Sameer. Don't misunderstand my words. I want you there so that even if I have slight trace of feelings for you I want to erase them. I want to give my everything to my wife till now I never asked you anything. Do this so that you can completely get free from me and vice versa."

With that he packed his bags and left the house.

Once he left I have fallen on ground and nonstop tears are flowing from my eyes.

Why it always happens to me?

Whenever I think now everything will get fine. It's snatched from me.

Flashback starts

I got to know that Maahi is Zaan's wife. I was so happy and was running to meet Maan and tell him truth about kids to get one more chance to be his wife but I bumped into someone.

My eyes got widened when I saw it was Ayesha Ammi.

I said,"Ammi." and hugged her but she pushed me and said,"What are you doing here?"

I said,"I came here to attend Maan-"

She shouted,"Don't take his name from your flithy mouth"

I said,"Ammi you are misunderstanding. I am sorry that I hurt him but I was not happy as well. I was-"

She said,"Just shut up. I don't want to hear any excuses. You promised me that you will never hurt him but you broke him beyond repair. I lost my son's smile, his hapiness, he became a shell with no feelings, forgot to live, only office was his world, he worked like machine just because of your betrayal. I should not have listened to you or Maan. I should have thrown you out long time back then this would not have happened."

I said,"I know I hurt him but now I won't do it again. Please Ammi I love him."

She stopped me by showing plam and said,"Stop your drama even if I die I am not going to allow you back in his life."

I said,"Not for me but atleast for your grandchildren. Allow me to be part of his life"

Her eyes widened,"Grandchildren?"

I said,"yes Ammi. I was pregnant when I left house. I had twins. I want to tell this to Maan.He will be so happy.We can be happy family again."

She said," No, I don't care for anything other than my son. He don't need you in his life. "

I said, "Please Ammi.My children need father in their life. I beg you Please give my husband back."