42.What happened to him?

Jiya's pov:

What happened to Maan? It's been a week since we last talked. He is being distant and mostly stays in his study.
Whenever he is out he stays with kids or with our friends. Basically he is never alone. Whenever I try to talk to him he just leaves from there. He don't look angry when he looks at me. He is acting very weird. Like someone forcing him to stay away from me. I am over thinking no one can force Maan he is not like me but why he is behaving like this?

It is getting hard for me to keep quiet now. He is going out a lot with Samaira. I trust him but still how can a woman tolerate her husband spending time with other woman? I know in the past I have given him permission to do so but I never pushed him to go to her. I always given him freedom to do whatever he wants. He don't have to hold back because of me. He always came around that made me trust him more than anyone. I came to believe that whatever might happen this person will always be on my side because I know he loves me a lot but now a days because of his actions I am losing my trust not on him but myself.

I am losing my confidence that he loves me because Maan never crossed his limits with any other women even when we are separated but this time he is doing things which he never done. Four days back he went out with Samaira for business party. Their both of them were dancing so close.

You might be doubting how I know this? Ilhan showed me video of this. He also attended that party. My Maan was never like this. Did he really got tired of me? Did he fallen out of love with me?

Two days back he went on date with her. This time as well Ilhan has shown me video. I told him I am not interested and he should stop doing it but he said he is just looking out for me.

I just can't erase the bits of video from my memory. While dancing Maan holding her hand, his other hand on her waist and the thing hurt me the most was the smile on his face. It doesn't look like he is forced to do It. He is doing it on his own that I am sure but why? I don't know.

On date he took her to so many places. They were feeding each other and walking by holding hands. Now newspapers columns are filled with them. What is he doing?

He always tries to explain things if something like this happens but he didn't give any explanation this time. I am trying to tell myself that he is doing all this for Ammi but it doesn't seem so. What should I do?

I want to confront him but I am scared what if he misunderstood me and thinks that I don't trust him. I am very scared what if he really left me this time. I always thought I don't deserve him but finally I was starting to believe that we are made for each other and we can also live lead a happy life with our kids.

I hope I am not too late.

Maan's pov:

Gosh last 15 days are like hell. It's so hard to avoid Jiya. When I decided to stay back in the house Jiya was so happy but when I told her I am staying just for kids She didn't say anything . I can see how her eyes are full of sadness. I don't want to hurt her but I want to know what she feels for me.

Me and Samaira planned to make Aneekh jealous. I told her to avoid him completely. Not to pick his calls and not to reply to his messages.

We started going out for business parties and dates. Paparazzi followed us everywhere and our pics are all over the papers but the thing that worried me most is Jiya's attitude. She didn't utter a word about this. She didn't confront or stop me from meeting Samaira. Like it doesn't matter to her. If she was in my place and going out with some guy then I would have locked her in the room and might have beaten that guy to death. How can she be so calm?

I can't take this anymore. Whenever Jiya comes in front of me I just want to take her in my arms and kiss her sensually. That's why everytime she comes in front of me I run from there like my a** is set on fire but one thing I like about her is she never let kids to know about the differences or fights we have.

She behaves so normal in front of them like everything is so perfect in our lives. Now I can spend time with her, talk with her and touch her only when I am with kids.

I think It's getting too much now. Our fake fight might become real fight if it keeps on going like this. I don't want to drag this act anymore. I am going to tell her everything let's see what happens then.

I was about to go out of study when I got call from Samaira.

Samaira said,"Maan come out of your house. I have great news to tell you."

I said,"What? You are here. I can't come out now, You go. I will come to meet you."

She said,"I am not going anywhere until you come. "

I said,"but Samaira-"

She said," Just come outside. It's matters of 5 mins."

I sighed and said ,"Okay wait."

I opened the entrance door and she came inside.

I said,"What is it that you can't wait to tell me?"

She said,"Aneekh called me today and told me to meet him."

I said,"I told you not to lift his call."

She said,"He called from different number."

I said,"oh okay so what are you planning to do?"

She said,"I will meet him."

I said,"I think you should not meet him. It's too soon. "

She said,"You know Maan we are in relationship for 3 years and he broke up with me on call. After that he never talked to me or lifted my calls or replied to my messages. Suddenly two years later he called me after seeing our pic together in newspaper. He told me about his plan and asked my help. I was so in love with him that I agreed without a second thought. Whenever I wanted to stop he told me It's the only way in which we can be together. Whenever he calls me or texts me he always talks about his plan. Nothing other than that. Whenever I ask him to meet me He always said no even when we come across in parties He always avoided or ignored me. This is the first time in two years he told me to meet him and talk about us. You have no idea how I am feeling. I am so happy Maan that finally he is ready to meet me "

I said,"Don't mind me but how can you love such person? "

She said,"I just do. I don't know why? He was not like this before but I don't know why he became like this. I want my old Aneekh back who is carefree and jovial. He is so serious now a days Maan. I never saw him smile in this two years. This revenge is taking toll on him."

I said,"We have to make him realize that you are more important to him than this stupid revenge. You want to meet him,right?"

She nodded.

I said,"Okay do it but I am also coming with you"

She said,"Why?"

I said,"To make him realize your worth "

She said,"I don't understand."

I said,"Have you thought why he called you to meet him after two years? Because he is insecure. He is scared to lose you. I am going to make him so insecure that he has to choose
you over his revenge."

She suddenly hugged me and started crying. I hugged her back. She looked at me and kissed my cheek. She said,"you are very good Maan. Jiya is lucky."

I said,"No, I am lucky to have her. I have learnt from her to help others even if they have done bad to you."

She said,"She is great. I wish I can be on good terms with her."

I said,"She is very forgiving. I an sure you will be on good terms with her when all this drama ends."

She smiled and left from there.

I went to our room. I am going to tell her the truth today.

I was so shocked to see Jiya standing with her bags and the words that left from her mouth broke my heart into pieces.

She said,"I am leaving this house. I don't want to stay with you anymore "

Hope you are enjoying :)