14.SaNa

Sameer's pov:

I hate seeing Salina with someone else. Even if I knew that she is going with Adeel just to irritate me but still it's not helping me to reduce the jealousy I am feeling right now. I am very possessive about her..She is the only one who can understand my silence.

When we went to party I saw Adeel and Salina were dancing. I want to kill him for touching my girl. It felt like history is repeating itself. What if she is not acting and really want to move on with Adeel. I am misunderstanding things again like I did with Jiya. I don't know what to do?

After Maan took Jiya with him.

I said, "Do you think it's fine to send her with Maan in this condition?"

Salina said, "She is with Maan. She will be fine"

I said, "I hope so. Sit in the car we will also leave"

Salina said, "But Adeel. He is alone. How can we leave him like that?"

Something burnt inside when I saw concern for Adeel in her eyes. She always use to fight with him for me and now she is worried about him. Till now I was so sure that she will wait for me. She will only love me but now my belief is shaking. I am feeling insecure and very scared of losing her. What if she also move on from me like Jiya did. I don't have any feelings for Jiya now. I want her to be happy with Maan but if Salina leave me then I can't live anymore. I have no strength left in me to start over again. I will lose myself completely if she leaves me.

I said, "If you care so much for him then go to him I will leave alone."

I was about to go when she caught hold of my hand and said, " Are you jealous Mr. Siddiqui? "

I glared at her and said," Why would I? I don't care."

She said, "Really? Are you 100% sure?"

I said, "Do as you wish. It's your life. Your choice"

I said the words she told me.

She said, "I am serious"

I said, "I know and I am also serious"

She said, "Fine. You don't care, right? then I will go to someone who will care for me and know my value."

She was about to leave I caught her hand and pulled her towards me. She landed in my arms. She placed her hands on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

I said, "Look at me Salina."

She shook her head in no.

I said, "Please look at me. I want to see your hazel eyes which make me lose my mind and let me forget all my pain. "

She looked at me and I can see moisture in her eyes like she was about to cry. It stung in my heart to see her like that

I said," Please don't cry."

She said, "You really don't care about me? It doesn't matter to you if I go to someone else "

I said, "What do you think?"

She said, "I don't know."

I took her hand in mine and placed on my heart. Can you hear my heartbeat?

She nodded..

I said, "It's beating so fast because you are here, this close to me. You make me nervous when you are around. You make me lose my mind when I see you with someone else. You make me feel so special just by your one look. How can I be okay by losing you?"