31.Truth

Jiya's pov:

Whole day I tried to stay strong but now that we have to leave I am falling weak. Maan didn't even come down to say bye. Kids are asking about him. I told them that he will come soon right now he is busy with work. I hope he comes soon to meet us.

Once we reached Airport I was feeling restless. I don't want to go. I knew it will be hard to go but never thought it will hurt this much to go away from him. It's been only one hour and I am missing him like crazy. Kids are also not happy to leave they got so attached to Maan in this 10 days even Arham was asking about him.

Adeel was also silent whole ride. I told him to stay in India for few more days to convince Aliya but he told me that he has given his best and now it's Aliya's turn. May be Maan is also thinking the same.

Sameer's pov:

Why Maan has not yet come?

Didn't he find my letter?

I was looking for washroom when I heard his and Zaan's conversation. They are talking about some letter which can reveal the reason why she left them.

Jiya took promise from us that we should not tell anything to Maan so I think I can write it down. I Immediately walked towards Maan's study and took paper from there.

I wrote everything in letter. I placed it exactly infront of his door. There is no way that he has not read it.

Where are you Maan? Please come soon.

Salina said,"Why are you looking at entrance again and again? Are you waiting for someone?"

I said,"me? N-No for whom would I wait? Are you Jealous my sweetheart?"

She said,"yes I am."

I sat beside her and said,"You don't have to. I am all yours."

Adeel cleared his throat and said,"heyy love birds think about others as well. You are not the only ones here"

Salina said,"Is it our fault that Aliya is not with you?" Adeel was hurt by her words.

uff This girl seriously don't know what to say.

I said,"Salina please keep quiet."

She looked at sad face of Adeel and said,"I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Don't worry you are good man. You will find better girl than her"

I said,"Salina please now keep quiet."

Adeel said,"heyy it's okay. You are right I can find better girl than her."

Just then we heard someone say," Is that so? then I should go back and find someone better than you"

We all looked up to find Aliya who was throwing draggers at Adeel.

Adeel said,"baby, I didn't mean that."

She said,"Don't talk to me. You made me fool again. II should not have trust you and come here."

He said,"I am Sorry baby. You can give me whatever punishment you want but don't leave me."

Jiya said,"Aliya what are you doing here?"

Aliya said,"Jiya di, Actually I got internship in London for one month."

Jiya said,"in which company?"

Adeel said,"in mine"

Jiya smirked and said,"ohhhhhh is it?"

Aliya blushed and hugged Adeel hiding her face in his coat.