44. Kidnapped

Maan's pov:

I looked at Jiya. She hugged me and said," I don't want to lose you. I need you. Our baby needs you. Don't go to her. Don't marry her please."

I hugged her back and said,"Don't cry Jiya. It's not good for the baby. I will not marry her. Why will I? I have such a beautiful wife and kids."

She said,"Why Aneekh is coming here?"

I told her everything. She was shocked.

She said,"How can they do that Maan? Maahi is happy with Zaan. They were planing to spoil Aliya's life. I can't believe it. "

I said,"Yes, they are so stupid but That's not the problem now. What to do about this marriage?"

Jiya said,"I think you should make arrangement for marriage."

I said,"What? Just now you were saying not to marry her then you are only telling to made arrangements. "

She said,"Yes, after listening to you I think Samaira need your help. You can't embarrass her in front of whole world. I am very sure that Aneekh will stop this marriage. "

I said,"How are you so sure?"

She said,"He loves her that's Why"

I said,"Would you have stopped my marriage if I am getting married to Samaira?"

She said,"You don't want to know the answer."

I said,"I want to know."

She said,"That time no I wouldn't have."

I said,"Why? You didn't love me?"

She said,"because you still would be my husband but in case of Aneekh. It's not possible for him to get her if you get married to Samaira so I am so sure he will not lose her."

I said,"I hope so. Anyway I am not going to marry Samaira if he won't show up."

She said,"okay"

I said," Promise me that you will not force me"

She said,"I promise you. My dear husband you are just mine "

I hugged her and said,"I am just yours"

A smile crept on her lips. She said," I will start with the preparations "

Just then the door bell rang and I opened it. Aneekh was standing in front of me.

He said,"What the hell are you planning?"

I said,"What are you doing here?"

He said," Are you marrying Samaira in two days?"

I said,"yes I am. "

He said,"Why?"

I said,"How does it concern you?"

He said,"Everything related to her concerns me "

I said,"Mind your tongue. She is my would be wife."

He said,"Why are you doing this? You love Jiya. I know you can't love anyone else then why are you spoiling her life?"

I said," you want to know truth because she tried to spoil my relation and you tried to spoil my sister's life. She deserves punishment. "

He said,"I am going to tell her. I will show her your true face "

I said,"You can't do anything she is completely fallen for me. Your plan backfired Aneekh. Now your love will suffer and you gonna suffer as well seeing her in pain."