15. AdYa

Adeel's pov:

Today we are going to party. As it's related to Maan I feel like she will be there.I will get to see her again. A glimpse of her adorable face.

I am taking Salina as my date as Jiya want to make Sameer jealous. First I was little worried about how will Aliya react but then I thought it will give me an opportunity to know if she still have feelings for me. Anyway I can't say no to Jiya after all that she has done for me. If she would not have been there then I would have died because drug overdose. She is an angel and brings happiness everywhere she goes but I don't know why she can't find her own happiness. Maan is her world and now two little angels are also included in this. I know she loves Maan a lot but sometimes I feel like she should learn to be selfish as well. She can't keep everyone happy. She should not deprive Maan from his right of deciding for himself. I know she don't want to hurt him but still it's his right to choose what he want from his life.

I can understand what Maan must be feeling because I am going through the same. I think this girls are meant to be this way. Aliya is also like that. Always deciding for both of us. One misunderstanding and she forgot everything we shared.

I came out of thoughts when Salina knocked on my door. By judging the way Sameer has behaved when we were about to leave for the party even a blind person can say he has deeply fallen in love with Salina.

I didn't like him because he is the reason behind Jiya and Maan's misunderstanding. They are not together because of him. I use to hate him for that but not anymore. I think everyone deserves a second chance. He is already repenting alot.
I hope this night brings happiness in everyone's life.

We went to party and after sometime Salina asked me to dance with her . I was dancing with her when my eyes fell on my princess my Aliya. She is as beautiful as I can remember. Our eyes met but strangely this time she didn't avert them like always. I don't see hate in them now but hurt and pain. Why? What happened?

I was lost in my world but I came out of it when I heard Jiya's voice. I was shocked to see her state. She looked drunk and Maan took her with him. Maan asked Sameer to follow. When I also tired to go with them Salina stopped me and said, "Please wait here only. Let them settle things."

I nodded but after sometime she also left and didn't come back. When I went out there was no one. I guess everyone left.

Suddenly I felt a voice saying, "Hi. How are you?"

I can recognize this voice in million voices. Aliya. She is talking to me.

I turned around but didn't say anything.

Aliya said, "I am sorry I misunderstood you. I got to know that you are right. I should have listened to you."

I felt so happy hearing her words. OMG. I can't believe everything is falling in place after two long years of agony. I ran towards her and hugged her but she didn't return my hug. It's fine what matters is she don't think anymore that I cheated on her.

I broke the hug and said, "So we both still stand a chance, right? "

Tears started falling from her eyes and she shook her head in no. Sge said, "I am engaged."

I was shocked, "What? When? With Whom? "

She said, "It's been six months. I got to know that you are innocent after my engagement when I met Samaira. Ayesha Ammi told me that she is planning to get Maan married to her.

When I confronted her that how can she cheat on you and marry Maan then she spilled the beans that you both are not couple. That night she was drunk and kissed you. Paparazzi took the photo and published the article. You have no idea how much I regretted not believing you but I can't come back to you. I am engaged"