7. Tricks

Maan's pov:

I applied Shampoo and water stopped coming and my whole body is wet. What am I suppose to do now? I called Jiya but she is not answering so I came out by wrapping towels around my waist and hair, then I called her again. I think this time she heard me as I hear the voice of door opening and she came inside the room. Her eyes met with mine then she looked down and her eyes widened. She screamed and immediately turned around and said, "Why are you roaming around in towel? Wear clothes."

She is overreacting as if she has seen me like this for the first time so I said, "Why are you freaking out it's nothing you haven't seen before?"

She said completely ignoring my comment, "Why you called me?"

I said, "Water is not coming. Do something"

She said, "It should not happen. Let me check"

She was about to go when she slipped on the wet floor and was about to fall When I got hold of her by waist but I can't balance myself and both of us fell on bed. I was on top of her. I looked in her eyes and I felt so lost. I always see weird feeling in her eyes, feeling of love, feeling of longing but I am not sure. Something tells me that she still has feeling for me. I moved closer to her face our lips are almost touching, She closed her eyes. I smiled. She still has feelings for me. I have to find out what's happening? so I backed up and stood up and said, "How many times should I tell you to be careful?"

She opened her eyes but I can see blush crept on her cheeks then she looked embarrassed and stood up to go but again slipped so I lifted her in my arms and took her out of room. While carrying her she clung to me like her life depends on it. She placed her hands around my neck and her face in my crook. My body is on fire wherever she touched me. My heart was beating fast and I can hear her heartbeat as well.

After going outside of room. I dropped her on ground she ran from there as fast as she can. I leaned on Wall. My heart is still beating fast.

My phone rang bringing me out of my trance. It's Zaan.

I said, "Hello. Assalamwalikum "

He said, "Walaikumassalam. How are you bhai? It seems you are in good mood. You are talking normally instead of scowling. "

I said, "I am good. It's nothing like that. When are you guys coming? What time is your flight?"

He said, "Bhai, Avoiding the topic. Okay. Let it be. I am just happy that you are behaving normal. Actually we can't come Maahi 's exams got postponed. I can't leave her alone here. Ammi is staying to take care of Zara. I don't want to send Aliya alone. I am sorry. It's big day for you and We are not there."

I said," It's okay. It can't be helped. Nothing is important than family."

Ammi said, "Exactly so when are you planning to settle?"

I said, "Ammi.. Not again."

Ammi said, "My friend's daughter Samaira Sheikh is attending your Ceremony. I want you to meet her. This time if you avoid her then I will never talk to you."

I said," Ammi Please. Listen to me"

Ammi said, "It's final. Take care."
She cut the call.

I sighed. I guess I can't avoid her this time. Samaira has a huge crush on me and always clung to me like glue. I really hate her presence.

I need lots of patience.

Jiya's pov:

I reached terrace. My heart is not calming down. I feel like I ran a marathon. Oh God. How can I become so weak in front of him? I was expecting him to kiss me. What he must be thinking about me? I don't want to leave him. It's been so long since I have been this close to him. He hasn't changed he is still as se*y as before. It's getting hard day by day to stay away from him but I have to stop myself. I hope I can control my feelings around him. I have to try hard.