33. Our time

Maan's pov:

Zaan somehow arranged a private jet in 30 minutes for me. He told me he took his friend's help.

When I reached London I took cab and reached her house. As I have the key to it so it was not hard to enter inside. When I entered no one was there in hall. As far as I remember we gave Salina and Guest room in ground floor so I guess Jiya's is on first floor. I took stairs and walked few steps when I heard kids and Jiya talking.

Aarzoo said,"but mumma I miss him. "

I said," I know beta but work is also important. Papa will come as soon as his work finishes."

Arham said,"We understand Jiya ma but when he will come?"

I said,"Kids sleep now. We will talk later"

Ruhaan said,"No I want to know when will Papa come?"

My kids are missing me and asking about me. I am so happy and Arham called me Maan papa. My baby is accepting me. I am so happy.

Just then I reached the door and said ,"Papa is here, Ruhaan"

All looked towards me.

Jiya said,"What are you doing here?"

I said,"You told me to come here when I miss you. I was missing you so I came here"

I thought she will scold me or get angry but shockingly she ran towards me and hugged me.

She said,"I missed you too a lot."

She looked in to my eyes and said, "You are here. I can't believe my eyes" She kissed me.

Oh my God why is she behaving like this? Then it struck me kids are in the same room.

I said, "Jiya, Kids are watching us."

She immediately moved away and embarrassing looked down. She is cute.

I walked towards kids who were looked at us confused. I opened my arms wide and said, "Kids come here"

They ran towards me and hugged me then I gave them the chocolates I bought for them. They looked so happy. They were about to eat it when
Jiya said, "No not now. In plane also you ate chocolates."

They all looked so sad. I said, "Jiya let them have one"

She said, "Maan don't take their side. They already ate many." then she looked at kids and said, "If you listen to momma and sleep then I will give chocolate when you wake up, okay?"

They all nodded then Jiya made them fresh up and all laid on bed to sleep.

Ruhaan said, "You will be here when we wake up, right?"

I said, "yes baby I will be here"

They slowly closed their eyes and fell asleep.

I said, "How do you know that they are sleepy?"

She said,"They have not slept in plane. They kept asking about you. They really got attached to you. Who can't? You are best in everything." wrapping her arms around me.

I said," oh wow. I can't believe my wife being so romantic after so long"

She smiled and said, "I have not even started yet. What were you saying yesterday? You want a daughter?"

I want to enjoy this moment but I am scared whenever she acts like this next second she will run away from me.

She said, "Don't think too much Maan. I don't want to think about future just want to relish this moment when you are with me. I want to feel love. I want to be with my husband forgetting everything. I Just want to feel loved every moment with you"