12. Her Decision

Maan's pov:

I can't do it when she is not in her senses. I am feeling like I am taking advantage of her.

I said,"Okay I get it. Let's sleep."

I slept beside her and pulled her into my embrace.

She said,"I love you"

She didn't say I love you this many times when she is with me that she said in this past three hours.

I said,"I know"

Then she suddenly sat up and said,"It's feeling too hot and started removing her dress."

I was so shocked and stilled at my place what is she doing? She is testing my self control and before I can decipher what's happening she lied beside me in only lingerie.
This going to be a long night.

She placed her head on my bare chest and her hand on my torso, her half body was lying on me. It instigating fire in me where her skin touched mine.

This is literally torture but I am happy that she is with me and she loves me. I am still her husband. After lots of efforts I finally fell asleep.

Jiya's pov:

My pillow is moving up and down but how? My eyes feels heavy and head is pounding like anything.

I slowly opened my eyes.

I was sleeping on someone's chest. I looked around I was in our guest room then I lifted my face to looked up to find peacefully sleeping Maan. A smile crept on my lips. I am dreaming again.

He seems so real. Few hairs are falling on his forehead. I ran my finger on his eyelashes. They are so long. I placed hand on his cheek. I like the feels of his little stumble on my palm. He looked so cute with that little pout on his lips. I slowly removed hair from his forehead and bend down to kiss his lips. My lips slightly brushed his.
Wait a second I can touch him. Is he real?

I heard him say,"Pervert..Taking advantage of sleeping man." still his eyes are closed.

I was so embarrassed. What is he doing here?

He opened his eyes and a beautiful smile crept on his lips and I was mesmerized by his smile. My heart skipped a beat. I wish I can see his smile like this every morning

He said,"But I don't mind to wake up everyday like this."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Our faces are so close and then he eyed my lips and in an instant his lips landed on mine. I was so lost in his kiss.

Once he moved back blush crept on my cheeks and I moved back then it clicked to me what is actually happening?

What is he doing here? How I came here? We were in party. Maan was dancing. I was sitting when Reyna gave me drink. My focus was on Maan so I drank it. After that what happened?

Maan said,"Don't stress yourself. I will get something to reduce your hangover till then freshen up and wear your clothes" he winked at me.

I looked down. My eyes came out of sockets. I was only wearing lingerie.
I quickly covered myself with blanket. He chuckled and was about to go out of room.

I said,"What happened last night? How we ended up like this in bed? Did we- I mean somet-thing happened between u-us?"

He smirked and said,"What do you think?"

I said,"Please answer me."

He said,"First tell me What do you think? Will you regret if something happened between us?"