4. Condition

Jiya's pov:

When I entered home I saw Adeel sitting on Sofa. I ran to him and he hugged me and said,"How are you beautiful?"

I said,"I am good. What a pleasant surprise! Why didn't you tell me you are coming?"

He said,"To see this happiness on your face.

He looked at Ruhaan and Aarzoo and said,"My cutie pies. Missed Adi uncle"

I said,"They did."

He said,"I heard Maan came to your office today"

I said,"Who told you ? Sameer will not tell you then who?"

Adeel still hate Sameer for what he did. He never talks to him. I tried to bring peace between them but nothing worked.

He said,"Salina told me. Did he hurt you?"

I said,"I had hurt him. He can never hurt me."

He said,"I am always there for you. You know , right?"
I nodded.

Salina said,"We all are always with you"

I smiled and said,"I know"

I took my kids from Sameer and went to my room to get freshen up and put them to sleep.

Once they are asleep I joined all of them in hall.

Sameer said, "You know right we have to go to annual function today?"

I said, "I am not interested Sameer."

He said, "Oh come on Jiya. You know we have to go."

Salina said, "We will also come."

I said, "No. Salina, you will not go anywhere. Maan will be there. I don't want any drama. Sameer if you want, you can go but I am not coming."

Sameer said, "Please come Jiya. We will come back soon. Just to show our faces we have to go. It won't be nice. Please."

I said, "You know everything Sameer. I don't want to face him."

Salina said,"Something happened in office, right? "

I didn't say anything.

Salina said," Now seriously tell me what happened in office?"

I told them everything skipping little bit here and there where Maan got angry with me.

Salina said,"ohh..so now both of you are staying in same cabin. Cool"

I said,"It made everything more complicated Salina. It kept reminding me what I have lost with my stupidity and My children are also affecting because of that."

Tears started flowing from my eyes and I excused myself and left.

Salina's pov:

Once Jiya left Sameer said,"Can't you keep quiet? DShe is crying because of you"

I said,"We have to do something to unite them."

Sameer said," Whatever Jiya says but I can see that Maan still loves her."

Adeel said,"I hate to say this but yes he is right. I met him few months back for a business party which was held at his house. I heard his Mom talking to someone saying Maan has not yet forgotton Jiya."

Sameer said,"What should we do?"

I said,"Today you guys have Annual party,right?"

He nodded.