Epilouge

Ten years later:

Maan's pov:

I was sitting in my office and I was talking with my client Seema when suddenly she placed her hand on my thigh. I got hold of her hand and was about to push away when my cabin door opened and Jiya came in. She was shocked and then left from there.

I immediately ran after her but Seema got hold of my hand and said,"Let her go anyway she don't deserve you."

I said,"Don't you dare to say a word against her. I love her more than my life. "

Jiya was about to sit in car when I got hold of her hand.

I said,"Jiya listen to me. What you saw is not true."

She glared at me and pushed my hand away. She sat in the car and drove away. I followed her to home and she went inside our room. She was about to lock the door when I got inside and locked the door thrown the key out of window.

I said,"You have to listen to me"

Few tears left her eyes and She said,"I want to be alone. Please leave."

I hugged her and she tried to come out of my arms but I got hold of her tightly.

She said,"Leave me. Go to her. You lied to me Maan. You said you are going to meet Sameer and Adeel. Why?"

I said,"I am sorry. I just don't want to stress you. You might have got worried if you got to know that I was meeting Seema. You don't like her and last time when she came to our house for dinner you poured whole drink on her"

She said,"She was flirting with you infront of me. What do you want me to do? "

I said,"Jiya I only love you. You know that "

She said,"I know but I can't tolerate these girls. I am not as beautiful as before but you have not changed at all. All the young girls flirt with you I don't want to feel insecure but I can't help it."

I said,"They are nothing to me. I love you and I am very very thankful to you for coming in my life and completing my family. You are the reason for all the happiness in my life. I am nothing without you. Who said you are not beautiful? See from my eyes you are Angel."

She said,"Stop sugar coating me. If you love me this much then why you lied to me and went to meet Seema?"

I said,"I love when you are Jealous."

She glared at me so I said,"I am sorry. I will not do it again. I don't want to upset you. I am sorry."

She said,"Don't lie to me Maan. Please I don't like it."

I holded my ears and said,"I will never do it again I am sorry"

She smiled and hugged me.

I hugged her and carried her to bed. Iwas about kiss her when yarah knocked on our door and said,"Mamma snacks."

Jiya pushed me and said,"oh no. Ii
t's time. Children must have come from school. I have to get them ready. We have to go to Arham's birthday party."

I sighed and said,"oh god always on wrong time."

She tired to open the door but it was locked. She said,"Maan where is the key?"

I said,"Shut. I threw it away from window"

She glared at me and said,"WHAT? Maan please say you are joking."

I said,"Jiya I am sorry. That time I was not in right mind."

Yarah started crying as we didn't open the door. Tears started forming in Jiya's eyes and she said,"baby don' t cry mumma will just open the door."