21.Shopping

Jiya's pov:

My heart skipped a beat when he asked me to put the ring back in his hand. Honestly I was hurt when he gave me back the ring. It was my first gift to him and I told him that if he remove that ring means he won't love me. When he returned the ring I felt like my heart is bleeding. I kept looking at the ring even after he left. It was so wrong to feel like this because he has right to move on but I can't help it. I can't stop loving him no matter how much I try.

but now the question is how he found that ring? I clearly remember I placed it in a chain and put it around my neck. today morning it got broken and I placed it under my pillow. Maan was sleeping in that room today morning so he might have found it there. How careless I am?

I said,"Maan, I can't do it. You have to let me go. It's not fair for Samaira."

he said,"Dine. If you don't want to make me wear it then I will wear it myself"

He was about to wear it but I stopped him and said,"Maan please.Why you never understand? we have no future together. I can't see you like this. Please move on from me"

He shouted,"I can't. Stop saying that"

I said,"Lower your voice. Kids are sleeping"

I said,"okay. I am sorry but you are getting on my nerves now. You have completely moved on from me?"

I said,"yes"

He said,"I don't have any effect on you?"

I shook my head in no.

He said,"Let me see"

He came so closer to me I can feel his breath on my face. He slowly took my hand in his and placed it over my heart. Hesaid,"Then why is it beating so fast? You can lie but your heart and eyes tell me the truth."

I have no reply to his quesions just like that time when he said that on our honeymoon.

He said,"If you don't love me, If you don't feel anything for me then why do you let me touch you? Don't give me bullsh*t you told me in London. I don't believe a word you said. I know you very well. You are not that type. If s*x is just act of pleasure for you then you wouldn't have waited to fell in love with me to give me my rights on you so don't you dare say such stupid lies ever again."

I was not able to concentrate on what he is saying as he was so close to me and whenever he is speaking his lips are brushing mine raising tingling sensation in me.

He said,"Do you understand?"

I just nodded my head.

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back.

After kissing me he moved back a little and placed his hand on my cheek. He starting brushing my cheek with his thump and said,"You are so beautiful."

I blushed. It's been so long.

He said,"I want honest answer Jiya. Please don't lie this time. Do you really love Sameer?"

I said,"I--I"

He said,"You what..?"

I said,"I don't want to answer your question"

He said,"Why? It's a simple question."

I said,"I don't want to. Anyway why does it matter now? You are getting married to Samaira."

He said,"I am just getting engaged for your information and I am asking you because I want my family back. I want to stay with my children and wife like other normal couple. Why is it so hard in our case?"