11. Drunk Confession

Maan's pov:

She smiled and said, "I love you." I was so shocked I was not able to form words. She pulled me closer by holding my collar in both her fists and said, "You are Mine. Only mine" and claimed my lips.

I don't know what to say? I have no words to describe how I felt?

Jiya said she loves me. OMG it's unbelievable. I kissed her back. It's been so long since I have kissed her.

She pulled back and said," Say that you are mine. Say now"

I said, "Okay okay. I am yours. Now Let's go from here" I got hold of her arm and tried to take her with me but she jerked my hand and said, "No. I want to dance with you."

Then she turned to Samaira who was looking at us Shocked.

She said, "You heard, right? He is mine so if you dare to touch him again then I will break your hands. He is my husband. Only mine. Understood?"

Everyone was looking at us. Oh no she will be very embarrassed when she gets to know what she did when was drunk. How the hell she got drunk? She don't drink. Alcohol it's not allowed in Islam.

I said, "Yes.. Yes. She understood so let's go home. Okay??"

She shook her head in no and said, "I want to dance."

How to manage this girl? I looked at Sameer who was just looking at us with widened eyes. I went to him and said, "Come outside. Now. "

He was dumbfolded looking at me. I was getting irritated.

I said, "Are you listening? Come out before she creates havoc."

I took Jiya outside and he followed us.

I said, "Take her home."

He said, "Huhh..? Yeah right. Come Jiya."

She jerked his hand and placed her hands around my neck and said, "I am not leaving you again. I missed you. I missed you alot." She placed kiss on my cheek and said, "I will go with you. I am going to stay with you forever."

She hugged me again. Salina came and said, "Maan you take her with you. She is not listening to anyone now. Everyone is looking at us."

I said, "but I can't take her with me. I am staying at hotel. My family is there. I don't know how they will react seeing her like this."

She said, "Take her to our house Where you stayed till now. Can't you see her condition? take her with you."

She dragged Sameer with her. I was shocked how can he leave his wife with me in this condition. I can't believe it.

I said, "Your husband is too stupid."

She raised her head from crook of my neck and looked at me, "Don't say anything about my husband. He is the best. I love him."

Now she is speaking truth. She loves Sameer. I unnecessarily raised my hopes that she loves me.

I shoved her inside the car back seat and started driving.

She said, "Maan. I want to come to front seat."

I sighed and said, "Let me drive."

She said, "Maan I love you"

Here she go again.

She said, "Maan you love me?"

I sighed, "Keep quiet. My head is aching now"

She said, "No tell me do you love me?"

She is not going to listen.

I said, "Okay. If you stay quiet then I will tell you once we reach home."