45.AneeSa

Maan's pov:

I stopped the car infront of our house. Police officer came to me and said,"We caught him on time.We are taking him with us."

I said,"My wife. Where is She?"

He said,"She is inside. Doctor is checking her."

I said,"Thanks a lot officer for saving my wife."

They left taking Ilhan with them. I am scared of the words Ilhan said before leaving.

He said,"It's not over Maan " the look in his eyes it was scary. He looked insane.

I quickly walked inside and saw Jiya was still unconscious.

I said,"Doctor How is She?"

She said,"She is fine. The dose was not much. She will be back into conscious soon. "

Doctor left and I was sitting beside Jiya holding her hand. I said," I am sorry I was not there to protect you."

After two hours she opened her eyes She looked at me and said,"Maan?"

I hugged her and said," Thank god you and baby are safe. "

She cried and said,"He killed Mehak. He tried to kill you and Arham because of me Sameer's life got spoiled. "

I said,"Don't cry Jiya. It's not good for the baby. Nothing is your fault. He is a psycho. He is mad. It's not your fault. Stop thinking too much and take rest."

I stood up from my place. Jiya caught my hand and said,"Don't go. Stay with me. "

I bend down and kissed her forehead. I said," I am not going anywhere. I will just wash my legs and come"

She nodded and once I got freshen up. I came back and laid beside her taking her in my arms. My Jiya is scared just because of that idiot. I will make sure that he will rot in jail for lifetime.

Once Jiya woke up she told me not to tell about this incident to anyone. She is right. Everyone is busy with marriage. I don't want to spoil their marriage.

We all reached hall next day. I have not left Jiya for a second. I am not taking risk. Samaira was so nervous. Salina and Aliya are trying calm her down. Zaan,Sameer and Adeel looking after arrangements and guests. Maahi is looking after kids. She took everything so well. She is strong. Ammi don't know anything and she is very happy that I am marrying Samaira but she is going to get very disappointed when Aneekh will marry her. Everything and everyone is ready but groom has not yet arrived. Where the hell is he?

Finally he came and said,"This marriage cannot happen. " Everyone was shocked.

I said,"What the hell are you doing here? Take him out."

He quickly went towards Samaira and said,"Please don't marry him. I love you. I can't live without you. I know I am wrong. I did hurt you a lot but my love is real. I am so blinded by revenge that I didn't see the pain I have put you through. Forgive me once and I will do whatever you say."

Aneekh's father said,"Stop it Aneekh. What the hell are you doing? Man should have some pride. Why the hell are you begging her? Have you forgotten what you were supposed to be doing?"

Aneekh said,"I love her baba. Please stop this marriage."

Aneekh's father said,"Leave from here silently Aneekh"

Aneekh said,"I have listened to you my whole life but not this time. Samaira is my life baba. I can't lose her. Just once can't you forget everything and live happily. What are we doing and Why? Maahi is very happy with her life. Zaan loves her and she has her own cute family then why are you punishing Maan? Your revenge is useless and I am not going to ruin my life for that stupidity."