V

^PAUL WESLEY AS ELIAS CAHILL^

Jace stood above me with a victorious smirk.    "I win."

"I win." I mimicked in a high-pitched voice. "Yeah I can see that."

He was about to extend a hand to help me up, but I quickly slid my leg behind his feet, making him loose balance and fall backwards. I hopped up and looked down at his groaning figure with a smirk of my own.

"Guess you could say, I swept you off your feet." I waggled my eyebrows suggestively at him.

He scowled. "I hate you."

"That was the lamest comeback ever." I rolled my eyes and made my way around him to grab a bottle of water.

"It wasn't a comeback. I was just stating facts."

"Oh I can name a few facts about you!" I quipped, turning towards him. "You probably sleep around with way too many girls, but you're secretly gay– which I most definitely would support by the way. You-"

"Okay, enough!" he yelled, snatching the bottle of water from me. "And for you're information, I am not gay."

"Yeah su-"

"Hey Jace!" A red head walked into the training room. I recognized her from last night.

"Hey Clary. What's up?"

"I was just coming to greet the newcomer." She smiled, turning to me, and held out of hand. "Clary Fairchild. Welcome to the New York Institute."

I reluctantly accepted it. "Thea Westchester."

"Nice to meet you. Hope Jace isn't being to rough on you."

"Nah, he's just a prick." I replied honestly earning a scowl from him and a chuckle from Clary.

"So Jace..." Clary turned back towards him and they jumped into a conversation. I watched the two as they talked; Clary kept smiling and laughing at him and he looked mesmerized every time she did. They were bound to end up together. When she left, I could even tell that he looked a little deflated.

He narrowed his gold eyes at me as my hazel ones flickered between him and Clary with a smirk on my face. "What's going on with you?"

"Are you kidding me? You are so into her." I teased him as he watched her leave.

His head snapped back to me. "What makes you say that?"

"Oh you're in deep, buddy. It's actually really obvious if you ask me."

"I am not into her. She only got here a couple of weeks ago." He shook it off.

"Whatever you say." I sang back.

"What, you jealous?"

"Of Clary? Well I mean yeah, but not because of you if that's what you're thinking. I mean, she's skinny as fuck, but like fit-skinny, and she looks like a goddess. Same with Isabel."

He looked taken aback at my words but didn't say anything. It was probably something stupid anyway and I didn't care to hear.