VI

I groaned as Elias threw me on the ground for the second time.

"Maybe you should show me some of your moves instead of just beat the shit out of me."

He looked down at me, his green eyes gleaming. "Nah. This gives you first hand experience." He reasoned as his foot started coming down on my head.

I rolled over just in time and caught it, pulling it with all I had so that he lost balance and fell. "Swept two boys off their feet today!" I declared as I stood up.

"Oh shut up." Both Jace and Elias yelled at me. I smirked in reply.

"I'm speaking the truth, am I not?"

"Maybe you should try to take them down before they get you on the ground." Jace stated, walking up to me.

I waved him off. "Yeah, yeah. But just when they think they've got you, you strike. Never underestimate me."

He suddenly swung a fist, but I quickly dodged it, caught it, and swung him over on his back. I smiled at his groaning figure.

"Damn!" Elias yelled from across the room. "Pretty, smart, and strong. I dig it."

"What can I say? I'm amazing."

Before I could register it, a leg swept under my feet causing me to fall next to Jace.

"Yeah, amazingly stupid." He and Elias broke out laughing when I scowled.

"That was lame." I huffed, sitting up.

"You're lame." Jace shot back.

"Idiot."

"Dumbass."

"Dipsick."

"Dipshit."

"Tosser."

Elias nearly fell on the floor laughing at that. I chuckled at how oblivious Jace was.

"What the hell is a tosser?"

I glanced at Elias to see him giving me a thumbs up while he was trying to calm down. Jace looked between Elias and I with a deep frown on his face before standing up. "You need to go. It's been sixteen minutes and I don't want Izzy to kill me so leave."

"Woah, chill dude. No need to get pissy." I muttered, getting on my feet.

Elias walked over to us and put an arm around my shoulder. "I can show her where Izzy's room is if you want Jace."

"No it's fine, I'll show her." Jace huffed, grabbing my arm and dragging me away from Elias. I waved him a quick goodbye before falling into step beside Jace.

"What was Izzy talking about when she said y'all are going to a club?"

"We're going to a club. You're coming too."

"What? Why?"

"Because we're going hunting."

"Again, why am I going? I'll be useless."

"You need to learn how to spot a demon."

"Can you even see them if you're just human?"

"Yes, Mundies can see them. And even if they couldn't, you could."

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do; you saw the church."