Chapter 7

Elsa's POV

**********

As I stand on my balcony, arm on the railing and my head resting in my hand, a sudden gust of wind blows my hair around my face, and then I hear a voice,"Elsa."

I look down and see ice blue eyes looking up at me,"Jack?"

"Uh, ya!" He says.

"How did you get up here? We're are 9 stories off of the ground."

"I climbed." He says simply.

I look at him and raise an eyebrow, skeptical."Uh," he says,"Can you, um, help me up? Before I fall?"

"O," I say,"Oh! Ya of course! Sorry," I whisper as I help pull him onto the balcony. Once he's up, I see that he's wearing his blue windbreaker and holding his staff. I, however, am in my night gown."You look nice." He says, smiling goofily. I punch him playfully, and he laughs,"Seriously though." He says, still smiling.

"Thanks," I say.

"So...what happened when you fell today?"

"Ok," I say." This might be really awkward but..."

"Tell me," he says, leaning against his staff.

I take a deep breath,"Ok, so when me and Anna were walking to our dorm, I had seen the ice river, and I had wanted to go check it out. So Anna went ahead as I went to check it out. When I went to touch it, I sort of, well, had this sort of vision." He looks at me with a shocked face, but doesn't interrupt."In my, uh, vision, I was sort of a projection, and I was watching my other self. I'll refer to her as Elsa, ok?" He nods."So, Elsa was teaching Anna to skate, and an alive snowman was helping. And...ok, please don't think that this awkward, cuz it's sort of strange..."

"It's fine," he says,"I won't judge." He smiles his gorgeous smile at me.

I take a deep breath,"So, I saw you in it. You-you had your arms around Elsa's waist, and you whispered something to her, and Elsa laughed. Then, you started to fly and carried her into the air, and then, then..."

"Then what?" He asks.

"And then you and Elsa kissed." I say, fast."On the lips. Passionately." Ugh! Why was I describing it?

He looks at me, with a sort of shocked face, but he wasn't judging, like he had said,"Is that all?"

I nod. He laughs. "Why are you laughing?" I ask.

"It's just that you seem so nervous for no reason. It's not like I hate you now."

I sigh, relieved."Thanks," I say.

He smiles, "Your welcome. And uh, I brought something for you..."

Suddenly, he throws a snowball at me, and it hits me right in the face. "Hey!" I say, laughing. Then I make a snowball, and throw it at him, hitting him in the face. He laughs at first, then, he looks at me, confused."How did you make that snowball?" He asks.

"I made it out of snow, of course." I tell him.

"Elsa, there isn't snow up here." He says.

I look down, and see a bare floor beneath me. No snow.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•**•

Please comment and vote!

Lauren