Chapter 22

Elsa's POV

**********

"Elsa, are you ok?" Says Jack, placing a hand on my shoulder. I nod, and slow down my breathing. I look up at his face and see worry and curiosity as to what happened, but I know that he already knows that I had a vision. I really don't feel like telling him, or anyone for that matter, about that now though. I just want to take it easy for a bit.

"OMG Elsa we need to go shopping! The Winter Formal is tomorrow!" Exclaims Punzie.

I guess not.

I yawn, not intentionally, and say,"Ok. Who else wants to go?"

Jack puts his hands up,"Not me. I'm good in this hoodie."

I roll my eyes, knowing that there is no way that Jack would where a tux.

"I'll go, and I bet Anna will too," says Merida.

I suddenly notice that my sister is absent from this conversation,"Where's Anna?"

"She went down to help with something on the boys' dorm. Something happened with Jasmine and she went berserk. Anna went down to help." Explains Punzie.

I get up and head to the door.

"And where do you think you're going?" Says Merida, her hands on her hips.

"I have to make sure Anna is ok." I say simply.

"No, you have to rest. You just got kidnapped!"

"I was still on campus," I point out.

I can almost feel Merida about to protest, but she stays quiet. When it comes to my sister, nothing stands in my way. I push open the door, and walk into the hallway. I walk to the elevator and push the button, stepping inside before anyone can join me. I just need to be alone right now.

I feel loads better. My head doesn't hurt at all, and I can actually walk. I do not exactly know how I am already better, I was kind of out of it when it happened. All I know is that Punzie had something to do with it. She said she'd explain later.

The elevator doors open, and I jog to the boys' dorm. Many people are picking up, trying to tidy up a bit. I see Kristoff and walk up to him, asking,"Hey. What happened?"

His face lights up,"Your ok! O, well..."

He explains everything, from Jasmine going crazy to Anna stopping it all.

"Where is she now?" I say anxiously.

"She's in the infirmary."

I turn and run out the doors and run to a big building near the back of campus. The infirmary. The automatic sliding doors open up for me as I run right through them. The building is pretty large, and is very clean and white. I walk up to the desk,"Hi. I'm Elsa Arendelle. Did Anna Arendelle walk through here?"

I see that the lady's name tag reads Nala,"Why yes. She and Bell walked through here not too long ago. Went into that room right there," she points down the hall.

"Thanks," I say, and run down the hallway and open up the door Nala had pointed to. I see Anna sitting on a table, and a big, male doctor checking on her, saying things like," Do you feel dizzy?"

The doctor turns to look at me,"Hello, I'm guessing you are Elsa?" He holds his hand out for me to shake.

I take it,"Yes, and you are...?"

"O, just call me Grandpappie." He has a low, soothing, yet rough voice.

"Elsa!" Exclaims Anna, who leaps off of the table, ignoring the doctor's protests. She wraps me in a tight hug,"You're ok!"