Chapter 34

Elsa's POV

**********

It is fifteen minutes before the FC starts. The offenders plan is simple; the snipers will be the ones to be stationed in the stairwell, and will cover us as Eugine, Punzie, and I head down to the first floor where we think they are going to hide the flag. When we get down, Eugine will hide in the boys' bathroom, Punzie in the girls' bathroom, and me in the janitors closet, which is furthest down the hall. We can only hide our flag on the top four floors, and they get to hide their's on the bottom four. We've decided to just hide our's up here; it's going to be a long climb for floor three.

I guess we have an equally long descent.

What we will do is right when the game begins, me, being the leader out of the three of us, will send Eugine down the stairs, where the snipers will be there to cover him. Each of us will ask the snipers if they've seen anything through our coms, which the school had supplied for us. Five minutes later, Rapunzel will go down, then in another, I will. The order of the snipers will be Merida, Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, Kristoff, and Jack. In the lounge room, where we assume the flag is, Esmerelda will hide.

The defenders will be stationed around the flag, which is going to be in the meeting room.

At this moment, we all sit in the meeting room, dressed in black with black nerf guns. We got two choices; small ones or big ones. I got a small one. Our team is black; so we have everything black, even the darts. The vests we are wearing each will glow when hit by a dart of the opposite color, which will be red. If we get hit, we have to walk back to our floor and wait. When the lights turn back on, the game is over. They will turn off right at 6:00.

The fact that it will be all dark scares me a little; what if Pitch comes?

But I know that at least all of my friends will be there; hopefully.

My hair is in a high ponytail, a style I usually don't have. I wear a black tank top and black jeans. I place the coms into my ear, turning it on.

"Okay, does everyone have their earpieces in?" Says Esmerelda, putting her's in too. We all nod.

"Okay, so we all know the plan, right?" She continues.

Everyone nods again,"Okay. Remember, the leader for defense is Tooth, for the snipers me, and the offense Elsa. If anything comes up or you have a visual on the flag, contact them. Okay?"

"Okay," someone in the group says. Obviously a fangirl. I hear giggles through out the room, and I smile too.

Esmerelda looks at her watch,"Okay, five minutes. Let's go to where we are going to start."

Everyone rises, filing out the door. Jack stands next to me, and we all wait for the lights to turn out,"Ready for this?" Says Jack.

I look at him, smirking, my eyebrows raised slightly,"Are you?" I crouch slightly, ready to go."

He does the same, loading his gun,"Oh yea."

Then, the lights go out.

At first, I can't see a thing, and I panic. But then, I remember that we have a mission. With nerf guns, yes, but a mission all the same.

I can go anywhere here with my eyes closed, even after only a week here.

I walk down the hallway, my hands brushing against the wall. When my hand hits the small indent in the wall at the end of it, I pause. My hand drifts downwards until my hand wraps around the door knob.

Here we go.

My eyes have adjusted now, so I can see the grouping of my friends behind me,"Okay," I whisper into my coms, even though they can hear me either way,"You know the order, right? Snipers, go down first in that order. Tell me when you all are settled. Then we'll send Eugine," I open the door.