Chapter 17

Elsa's POV

**********

After my literature class finally ends, I gather my things and head to the cafeteria. But before I can, I see pretty much the whole school heading to the music building. I see that Jack is one of those people. I run up to him and ask,"What's going on?"

"It's happening again," he says, and without another word, he takes my hand and steers me quickly to the music building. When I remember that Anna is in that class, I am gripped with fear and worry, and soon I begin to pull Jack instead of the other way around. Jack must see my sudden anxiety,"Elsa, what's wrong?"

Without looking back or slowing down, I say,"Anna's in that class."

Eventually we reach the building, and I shove the doors open. The huge room is already packed with people. I look to the stage in the center of the rooms and see Anna comforting a red head; Ariel. I run up onto the stage and exclaim,"Anna!"

She turns, and a smile spreads across her worried face,"Elsa!" She runs to me and gives me a tight hug.

"What happened?" I ask,"Is Ariel ok?"

She shakes her head,"Ariel has lost her voice...literally."

I look at her, confused,"What do you mean, 'literally'?"

"I mean that a creepy old octopus came here and literally stole Ariel's voice, and it became the octopus's, or Ursula's, voice. Even when Ariel tries to talk, nothing comes out."

I stare at her in shock. Another incident? With an octopus? I have so many questions, but when I see Anna's stressed face, I know that I have to wait.

We hear a booming voice echo across the walls through the microphone. I look to see who it is; Mr.Beast.

"Kids!" Everyone stops talking,"Now that these attacks have become frequent, all classes will be cancelled until we figure this out. You are not to leave the dorms unless for food or if a crisis occurs. I would like to expand on these rules elsewhere. Everyone head to the cafeteria after today's dorm meeting."

There are murmurs of agreement, and everyone walks back to their dorms. When I get back to mine and everyone who lives on the floor is here, we head into the meeting room. Esmerelda stands in front of us again, and I sit on a comfy couch next to Anna and Punzie. I reach over and hold Anna's hand.

Our RA sighs,"Well, there's not much to say really. So let's just get this over with. Sorry about Monday, our meeting was cancelled after the incident. The rules for the dorms are that you cannot leave without permission and you must leave with another person. I am sorry to tell you that Mr.Beast has set up security cameras at the end of each hallway, so that I can watch where you guys are going. Also, there will be a guard down at the bottom. Luckily, we will still have our dorm Games."

Everyone says,"Yay!" To this.

"That's pretty much all. Any questions?"

No one responds."Good. Now let's head down to the cafeteria."

I walk over to Esmerelda and tell her that I have to drop off some things in my room."Ok. I'll wait for you at the bottom of the elevator."

I walk to my room and put everything away. By the time I'm done, no one's with me. Well, that's what I thought.

I hear laughter coming from down the hall. Who is here? I turn, and see the Ding Dong Trio, Hercules, and Hans heading my way. When Tinker sees me, she sends me a horrible glare, and I turn and walk away. Well, I try to. Hans and Hercules stand in front of me. I turn and come face to face with Tinker."O. Uh, hi." I say.

Tinker's face is full of hate,"I told you. Stay away from my Jackie."

So this is what this is all about? Ugh,"Why should I?" I say, placing my hands on my hips,"It's not like I have to listen to you."

She laughs,"I think you should have. Or maybe, I would have left you alone. But with the dance coming up, and with you standing in my way, I need to remove you from the picture. But don't worry. This'll only be temporary."

I look at her, confused. What is she going to do? Then, out of nowhere, Hercules kicks my knee as hard as he can, breaking it. I gasp, and fall to the floor, squeezing my eyes shut. Hans grabs me by the hair and slams my head into the wall a few times, and I begin to see spots. I feel myself about the blackout.

All the while, Tinker is examining her nails. Grrrrr.

"You see," she says,"My plan is that when you are missing, Jack will end up asking me to the dance instead, and then, well, he'll most likely forget about a worthless girl like you." I try to use my powers, but I am too weak and unfocused. "Then, after the party, I'll be the 'hero' and find you. Jack will love me even more!" She, and her the girls beside her, which I have been informed are Silvermist and Rosetta, all squeal in delight at her "amazing plan."

When she sees that I am still awake, she says,"Knock her out."

Hans walks over to me and slams my head into the wall one more time, and I crumble to the floor, pretending to be unconscious. I need to wait and hear if they say where they are taking me. And I do,"Take her to the shed. You know where that is, right?"

No one responds, so I'm pretty sure that Hercules, who is carrying me now, nods.

"Good," says Tinker, and I hear her heels click against the floor as she and her friends walk away.

Using my last ounce of strength, I write whoever might come a message in ice on the wall behind us,

Look for me in the shed.

Elsa

I am extremely tired after using my powers, so I let myself sleep, with the hope for rescue.

*•*•**•***•**•*••*******•*•*•*•*•*•*

I'll update as soon as possible! Maybe today! School starts again tomorrow, spring break will be over😰 but...exactly one month from today I'll be out of school!(May 21) please comment and vote

Lauren