Prologue

Kang Chanhee was just a normal little boy. He had married parents, a nice house, a cute puppy, but there was one thing that put him a side from the other kids. He was dyslexic.

He had the hardest time in school trying to read was hard, everything got mixed up in his head. Everyday in elementary school he'd come home and cry to his parents that kids made fun of him for not being able to read. His parents tried to help him, but he'd always get frustrated and give up, usually ending with him storming off, locking himself in his room.

He stopped going to public school by the time he got into the third grade, he started to be home schooled by his mom, but even that wasn't much better. He still got frustrated when he did his studies and his moods kept getting worse.

A year ago Chanhee's father had to move to America for work, leaving Chanhee and his mother alone in Korea. His mother had to work more often now, so she tried to get Chanhee to go back to school, but he wouldn't.

Chanhee was fifteen now and his mother was doing her best, but things weren't working too well. She ended up making a deal with Chanhee that if he goes to school for two weeks and doesn't like it, he can come home.

Since Chanhee's mother is worried about him, she hires a babysitter to watch after him when she isn't home. Chanhee is not happy about having someone watch over him when he's more than capable of doing it himself, but when he meets his babysitter his mind changes about having one.

~

"What do you want to do today Chani?" Rowoon asked with a smile.

Chanhee had his arms folded and he didn't look happy. He glared up at Rowoon with a very unpleased expression.

"Don't call me Chani," Chanhee said with a pouty lip. "I don't need a babysitter."

"Okay, then I'll leave," Rowoon said as he turned to walk out the door.

Chanhee looked down and regretted what he said. He stood up quickly and looked up at Rowoon.

"Wait," Chanhee said as he bit his lip slightly with nervousness.

Rowoon looked back with a smirk, his hand still on the handle.

"Don't leave," Chanhee said as he made eye contact with Rowoon, who was much taller than him.

Rowoon smiled and went over to Chanhee, standing right in front of the small boy who's cheeks were turning red.

"You want hyung to stay?" Rowoon asked looking down at Chanhee with a head tilt.

Chanhee glared up at Rowoon and hit his arm.

"Don't get cocky, I don't like you, I just don't want to be alone," Chanhee said as he went back to the couch and sat down, crossing his arms again.

"So cute," Rowoon said with a smile as he sat down next to Chanhee.

The small boy could feel his heart about to burst out of his chest. Rowoon made him feel so much better, but he didn't want the tall boy to know that.

{Comming Soon}