So

"D-dad it's not what it looks like," Chanhee stuttered a bit when he spoke.

"It looks like you were just kissing your babysitter," his father said with a bit of anger.

"Well," Chanhee squeaked.

"Get out of my house," his father said looking at Rowoon now.

Rowoon couldn't even say anything he was so embarrassed and also a little terrified,m Chanhee's dad looked angry. 

"Get out of my house before I fucking drag you out," his father said more sternly. 

Rowoon swallowed hard and got up quickly, passing the angry man with fear before exiting the room. 

Chanhee's father slammed the bedroom door shut and sent a harsh glare towards his son. 

"How long has this been going on?" his father asked. 

"N-n-not too long," Chanhee stuttered. 

"Words can not describe how angry I am with you right now," he said to the trembling boy. 

"Why are you mad? It's not like I can get pregnant or anything," Chanhee said, starting to angry too. 

"Are you telling me you're having sex with him!?" his father questioned with shock.

"No," Chanhee said quickly, feeling yet again scared.

"He's never watching you again. You're only fifteen Chanhee," his father said still heated about the situation. "If I catch you with him ever, you will be sorry. Oh, and you're grounded."

"What? I didn't do anything," Chanhee said not really understanding why he was in trouble. 

"Shut up Chanhee, we're done talking," his father said sternly. "I can't believe you right now."

Chanhee felt like he was on the verge of tears. 

His father glared at him and turned to leave, slamming the door shut. 

The slam echoed in Chanhee's ears as he sniffed, the tears blurring his eyesight. He felt terrible and it wasn't because he couldn't see Rowoon cause he would at school, but he felt like his father was so disappointed in him and it made his head spin. He always knew he was a fuck up. 

~

Rowoon was so worried the entire drive home. He was worried about Chanhee and if he was okay or not. He had tried calling the boy but it kept going straight to voicemail. Rowoon got home and continued to swear at himself in his head as he entered the house. 

'You fucking idiot, you should have known not to do that, but how was I suppose to know when his dad did leave. Oh my god what if he hits Chanhee? No, I don't think he'd do that, but he looked so angry. I hope his alright I really do,' Rowoon thought as he stood in the middle of his living room. 

Rowoon looked around the house and it seemed empty. 

"Hyung!" Rowoon yelled as he waited for an answer. "Hyung!"

No answer. 

Rowoon pouted a bit and sat down on the couch. 

He took out his phone and decided to call Youngbin. He really needed to talk. 

Youngbin didn't answer so he called again, but this time the call was declined. 

Rowoon decided to just text him. 

Me: Hey bro I really need to talk to you answer me NOW

Rowoon waited a second before he actually got a text he wasn't expecting.