Strange

"Chani."

Chanhee turned around just in time to see Rowoon come up behind him and grab his hand, holding it tightly.

"Hi," Chanhee said simply, not letting go of the latter's hand as they walked down the hall of the school.

"Are you okay?" Rowoon asked.

Chanhee looked a little upset.

"Yeah. I'm okay," Chanhee said as he looked down at the ground.

"Are you nervous about the new house?" Rowoon questioned.

"What if I don't like it," Chanhee said softly.

"I'm sure you'll love it," Rowoon said with a reassuring smile.

Chanhee said nothing and let go of Rowoon's hand.

"I've got to go to class," Chanhee said as he started to walk away.

"I can walk you," Rowoon said grabbing Chanhee's wrist, but Chanhee just ripped his arm away.

"I can walk myself," Chanhee said sternly before walking away fast.

Rowoon just watched with a little confusion. He didn't understand why Chanhee couldn't open up.

Suddenly Rowoon felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Dude, that was painful to watch."

It was Sanghyuk.

"What?" Rowoon questioned with a bit of confusion.

"Does Chanhee still not really open up to you?" Sanghyuk asked, being a bit curious about his friend's love life.

"He'll open up, I know he will," Rowoon said.

"If you think so," Sanghyuk said with a shrug. "I'm just worried about you is all."

Rowoon looked at Sanghyuk with a head tilt.

"From what I've seen and heard, Chanhee doesn't seem to mentally stable to be in a relationship, honestly I think you'll just get hurt," Sanghyuk said to with a bit sadly.

Rowoon just glared at Sanghyuk before turning to leave for class.

He didn't want to believe Sanghyuk, but he couldn't help think he was right.

~

"Chanhee, are you alright?" Sanha asked as he looked at Chanhee, who was staring into space, with concern.

Chanhee looked over at Sanha with wide eyes.

"I'm okay," Chanhee said simply.

Sanha just looked at Chanhee with disbelief.

"Let me guess, Rowoon problems?" Sanha questioned.

Chanhee froze. It was Rowoon problems.

"No, it's not Rowoon problems," Chanhee lied. "It's just I'm moving soon and I'm scared I won't like the house."

"That's it?" Sanha questioned, not believing that was all Chanhee was worrying about.

Chanhee just nodded simply.

"Well, I'm here if you want to talk," Sanha said simply as he started to draw doodles in his notebook.

Chanhee let out a small sigh.

-

"Thanks for driving me home," Chanhee said to Rowoon about to get out of the car.

"Wait, Chanhee," Rowoon said, causing the boy to freeze. "I know something is bothering you. Just tell me what it is so I can try to help you feel better."