Obvious

"And I suddenly realized I was lost, but then I found a dog, and it was a very friendly dog, but when he lead me out of the woods, he disappeared," Juho explained to Rowoon as they walked to school together. 

"Where'd the dog go?" Rowoon asked, trying to sound interested but he really wasn't. 

"That's the thing I have no idea where it went. The dog was white so I think it was a ghost dog," Juho said to him. 

Rowoon laughed a bit at the ridiculous statement. 

"I doubt that it was a ghost dog," Rowoon said with a headshake. 

"I'm telling you it was a ghost dog," Juho said simply as they walked into the school. 

Lots of people were on their phones, some of them were giving Rowoon looks, some girls giggling. 

Rowoon just looked at Juho with confusion. 

"Why is everyone looking at us?" Rowoon questioned. 

"I don't know," Juho said as he looked over to a boy who was glancing at his phone and glancing at the two. Juho looked at the boy's phone and his eyes widened. "Rowoon."

Rowoon went over to them and looked at the phone. His eyes widened as well and his heart stopped. 

It was the video of him and Chanhee when they kissed in the hall. 

Rowoon said nothing and ran down the hall as fast as he could. He needed to fins Chanhee, cause he knew the boy would flip out. 

Chanhee was currently sitting at his desk with his head down trying to read the book that Rowoon gave to him. It wasn't that he couldn't read, it was just that he had a hard time making out certain characters so he'd give up, but so far with this book, he hasn't struggled too badly and he's already on the third chapter. Even when he struggled with some words, he'd try his hardest to figure it out, maybe it was because he wanted to make Rowoon proud. 

"Chanhee!"

Chanhee shut his book quickly and looked to the doorway to see a panting Rowoon staring at him. 

"What is wrong with you?" Chanhee questioned with shock as he tried to hide the book. He was embarrassed to let Rowoon know that he was reading the book. 

"Come with me," Rowoon said sternly as he grabbed Chanhee's hand and dragged him out of the room, the book fell to the floor. 

Rowoon took Chanhee down the hall where a few people were looking at them and whispering to each other with smug looks on their faces. Chanhee noticed and he became a bit insecure. 

Rowoon took Chanhee up the stairs to the roof, that was supposed to be off-limits. Rowoon let go of Chanhee's hand and looked him in the eyes, causing the boy's heart to skip a beat. 

"Okay I have something to tell you but please don't lose your temper," Rowoon said to the boy.

"I won't," Chanhee said with an eye roll. 

"Okay, somebody took a video of you and me kissing and now it's on the internet and somehow everyone in the school has seen it," Rowoon said rather quickly. 

Chanhee froze and his eyes widened. He knew exactly who took and sent the video.

"I will fucking end him," Chanhee said with anger just as he was about to run off, but Rowoon grabbed his wrist. 

"Wait, you know who it is?" Rowoon questioned with shock. 

"It was fucking Sanha," Chanhee swore. "That fucking son of a bitch wants to fucking die. He told me he was going to fucking delete the video. I'm going to beat the shit out of him-"