You're

"Chanhee, where have you been?" Rowoon questioned when he saw Chanhee come back down the hallway. 

"I met a friend," Chanhee said with a smile. 

Rowoon instantly got protective. 

"What kind of friend?" Rowoon asked sternly. 

"Why does it matter?" Chanhee questioned with a bit of sass. 

"Cause I need to make sure you're not friends with like a drug dealer," Rowoon said. 

"He's not a drug dealer," Chanhee said under his breath as he crossed his arms.

"Oh so it's a guy," Rowoon said sounding more jealous than he was trying to be. 

"The gender shouldn't matter," Chanhee said, getting a bit upset. 

"Well, it does to me," Rowoon said with a bit of anger. 

"Why? We're not dating. You're just my babysitter," Chanhee said, his hand tensing up. "I'm too old for a babysitter."

Rowoon pushed Chanhee against the wall, his arms in the way, locking Chanhee in one place. Their eyes locked on each other as Chanhee swallowed hard. Rowoon just inches away from his face, his lips close enough to kiss. Chanhee could feel his heart rate increase as if his heart would burst from his chest. Rowoon leaned in close to Chanhee's ear. 

"I can be more than your babysitter," Rowoon said in a low raspy voice, almost seductive to Chanhee. 

Rowoon backed away slowly as he looked into Chanhee's eyes again. 

Chanhee's cheeks were red and he couldn't think straight. He pushed Rowoon off him, who now had a devious smile on his face. 

"I'm going to get a soda," Rowoon said as he slipped his hands into his pockets and walked down the hall.  

Chanhee just watched, still flustered by what Rowoon did to him. 

'What did he mean 'I can be more than your babysitter'? Does he want to be friends? No, wait, the way he said it sounded...... sexy. NO. NO.NO. I don't think Rowoon's voice is sexy! But what did he mean? Does he actually have feelings for me like that? No way, Rowoon is too hot to like me like that. Wait, what?' Chanhee thought in his head. 

"Chanhee!"

Chanhee looked over with wide eyes to see Youngbin standing in the doorway. 

"Can we talk?" Youngbin questioned as he walked over to Chanhee and stood beside him. Chanhee just looked at him with a little confusion.

"Sure," Chanhee said still a bit uneasy from Rowoon. 

"How does my brother act around you?" Youngbin asked. 

"He's nice and he smiles at me a lot," Chanhee said, not really sure how to answer. 

"Does he ever come on to you?" Youngbin asked, turning to look at Chanhee with a concerned look. 

Chanhee froze. He remembered the time Rowoon pinned him on the bed and tried to hold his hand and now this.

"Uh, no," Chanhee squeaked.

"He doesn't tease you too much does he?"

Chanhee thought about Youngbin's words as he remembered everything Rowoon's done to him.

"Ugh, he's so annoying," Chanhee complained as he slid his back against the wall and sat on the floor with his knees up.

"How do you feel about him?" Youngbin questioned as he sat on the floor with Chanhee.

"He's just super annoying and I hate him a little bit," Chanhee said with a sigh.

"Then why did you give him the money?"

Chanhee looked at Youngbin with surprise.

"Because," Chanhee said rather sadly. "I'm so mean to him all the time, and I can't help it, I just really like him."

Youngbin just let out a sigh of frustration. He wanted so badly to tell Chanhee that Rowoon likes him in a different way, but he argued against it, knowing it wasn't his place to say.

"Well try being nicer to him and see what happens," Youngbin suggested.

"Maybe," Chanhee said looking down, but sure if he could be nice to his crush.

"Hey Chanhee, let me take you home," Rowoon said as he walked towards them with a soda in his hand.

"Okay," Chanhee said as he got up from the floor.

"I'll be back," Rowoon said to Youngbin.

Youngbin just nodded. He had somethings he needed to deal with himself.

-

Chanhee walked into his house first and let out a sigh. He turned around and ran into Rowoon. Chanhee stepped back and looked up at Rowoon with a bit of shock.

Rowoon put both hands on the side of Chanhee's face, causing the boy's heart to stop.

"Thank you Chanhee," Rowoon said softly.

Chanhee was now just realizing how much Rowoon teases him.

Chanhee just Rowoon off him quickly, the tall boy had a smirk on his face.

"Will you be okay here by yourself?" Rowoon questioned.

"I'll be fine, my mom is coming home soon anyway," Chanhee said with an eye roll.

"Chanhee," Rowoon said as Chanhee started to walk away. "I need to talk to you later."

Chanhee looked back at Rowoon with confusion.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Rowoon said before he left the house.

Chanhee went upstairs thinking about what Rowoon would have to tell him. He was getting a bit nervous about it.

He got to his room and closed the door, collapsing onto his bed. 

"Stupid Rowoon," Chanhee mumbled to himself. "I hate you."

Suddenly Chanhee's phone started to ring. He grabbed his phone to see his mom calling. 

"Hello?" Chanhee answered. 

"Hi Chani!" 

Chanhee's eyes widened when he realized it wasn't his mother. 

"Saeron! Why are you on my mom's phone?"

"Cause I'm coming to visit."

"Oh my god, for how long?"

"For the weekend."

"Yay! I can't wait to see you."

"Yes, I'm super excited. I'll see you soon okay?"

"Okay."

"Bye."

click

Chanhee smiled happily with excitement. He hadn't seen Saeron in a month since she had moved away. She was his cousin and they had been close from a very young age since they were born in the same year. He was so excited to see what Saeron had been up to lately and talk for hours at a time like they use to but what he really wanted to talk about was Rowoon.