Bit

It was Monday morning and Chanhee felt exhausted. He had a long weekend with Saeron and he wanted another day to just relax. He practically dragged himself through the hallway not really looking where he was going. He just got out of his first class and of course, he almost had a panic attack, again. 

He didn't even realize someone was coming towards him. Someone familiar. 

"Chanhee!"

Chanhee looked up suddenly to see him. 

Kim Youngkyun, still using his crutches. 

"Oh, Youngkyun, hey," Chanhee said sleepily. 

"Chanhee, you look exhausted. Are you okay?" Youngkyun asked with a head tilt. 

"Yeah, I'm just really tired,"  Chanhee complained. 

"You should skip your next class," Youngkyun said simply. "Go to the nurse and get some rest."

"I'll get in trouble," Chanhee said sadly, a bit of worry in his voice. 

"You won't I promise, let me take you," Youngkyun said simply as he started to walk down the hall. 

Chanhee just shook his head but followed anyway. He started to wonder where Rowoon was, usually, Rowoon would always find him somehow, but he hasn't seen him at all. 

Youngkyun brought Chanhee to the nurse, who wasn't in the room. Youngkyun lead Chanhee to one of the beds. 

"Lay down," Youngkyun said sternly.

Chanhee swallowed hard and sat down quickly before letting his head rest on the pillow. 

"I'll check on you later, get some rest," Youngkyun said with a sweet smile. 

"Okay," Chanhee said softly before Youngkyun left. 

Chanhee just started to slowly fall asleep.

~

Rowoon sat at his desk, his leg was bouncing with anxiousness. He hasn't seen Chanhee in a few days. Even though his mother already had the surgery, he stilled needed the money. They were still poor and they were currently in debt. 

Rowoon knew he had to watch Chanhee after school today and he was nervous. His feelings for Chanhee have gotten stronger ever since they met and it was killing Rowoon inside. He just wanted more than anything for Chanhee to be his but he knew Chanhee would never want him. He practically hates him.

"Rowoon."

Rowoon looked next to him quickly to see his friend Taeyang sitting there staring at him. 

"Class is over," Taeyang said to him. 

Rowoon looked around to see half the class was gone. 

"Oh," Rowoon said simply as he started to pack his things.

"Are you okay?" Taeyang asked, noticing his friend looked troubled. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," Rowoon lied. "My head kind of hurts, will you come with me to the nurse?"

"Sure," Taeyang said with a small smile as he stood up from his seat. 

Rowoon stood up as well and made his way out of the classroom. 

Taeyang knew something was wrong with his friend, and he wanted to know what it was. 

"Rowoon I know something's up," Taeyang said as they walked down the hall together. 

"I don't really want to talk about it right now Taeyang," Rowoon said with a sigh. 

"But I'm your friend, you should tell me what's going on," Taeyang urged, he just wanted to help. 

"Later Taeyang, what if I call you tonight and explain everything, will that make you happy?" Rowoon questioned with a bit of annoyance. 

Taeyang just smiled and nodded. 

"Okay then," Rowoon said with a small huff. 

They made their way to the nurse's office, finally getting there, but when Rowoon looked in, his heart stopped and anger built inside him. 

~

Chanhee opened his eyes slowly. He suddenly remembered he was at school. He sat up and looked at the doorway. 

There was Youngkyun standing there. 

"Did you sleep well?" Youngkyun questioned with a smirk as he made his way over to Chanhee.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better," Chanhee said with a smile. 

Youngkyun looked at Chanhee with a smile, he thought the boy was so cute. His eyes trailed down to Chanhee's perfect lips wanting nothing more than to kiss them. 

"Chanhee, I have to tell you something," Youngkyun said suddenly as he sat down next to Chanhee, putting his crutches to the side.

"What is it?" Chanhee asked with a head tilt. 

Youngkyun let out a sigh. 

"I like you. I like you a lot, and not just as friends, I like you more than a friend. And I know we just met but I want to be with you. You're so sweet and cute and I just want to protect you," Youngkyun said with a sigh.

Chanhee just looked at Youngkyun with wide eyes. He wasn't sure if he liked Youngkyun or not. He couldn't even respond he just stared at Youngkyun with shock. 

Youngkyun put his hand on the side of Chanhee's face, slowly starting to lean forward, waiting to be pushed away. Chanhee knew what was about to happen, he was about to have his first kiss with a guy he just met. Chanhee closed his eyes, waiting for Youngkyun to kiss him, their lips about to touch. 

"Hey!" someone yelled. 

Youngkyun backed away from Chanhee quickly and looked at the door. Chanhee rolled his eyes when he saw who it was. 

Fucking Rowoon. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Rowoon questioned with anger as he got closer to the two that were sitting on the bed together. 

"It's none of your business," Chanhee said with annoyance. 

Rowoon looked at Chanhee with even more anger. He quickly grabbed Chanhee's arm, rather aggressively and pulled him up from the bed. Chanhee was shocked by the sudden actions. 

"We need to talk," Rowoon said sternly. Chanhee felt himself become weak from the way Rowoon was looking at him. 

Rowoon dragged Chanhee out of the room leaving Taeyang confused by Rowoon's anger.

"What was with him?" Youngkyun questioned. 

Taeyang looked over to Youngkyun, his eyes widened when he saw him. 

"H-he's moody," Taeyang said and looked down. 

He thought Youngkyun was the cutest thing.

"I'm Youngkyun, what's your name?" Youngkyun asked the elder. 

Taeyang glanced up only to be attacked by Hwiyoung's cute smile. 

"I'm Taeyang," Taeyang responded, his cheeks started to turn red. 

"I'm gonna guess you're my hyung, so I'll call you hyung," Youngkyun said with a smile, he noticed something was wrong with Taeyang, he wasn't looking at him. "Hyung are you okay?" 

"Yup," Taeyang squeaked as he took in a deep breath. He loved the way Youngkyun called him hyung. He looked up and got closer to Youngkyun who was still sitting on the bed. "I just have one question."

"What?" Youngkyun questioned with a head tilt. 

"Why are you so god damn cute?" 

*alright, guys, I don't think I'm gonna go on hiatus with this story because I'm really excited for the next chapter, Y'all gonna flip I bet cause I am flipping out thinking about it. Anyway get ready  for some hardcore drama*

-katz