I

"Chanhee, you're coming to my house today right?" Jaemin questioned when he saw Chanhee in the hall. 

"Yeah, are you still fighting with Jeno?" Chanhee questioned. 

"Don't even talk about him," Jaemin said with a tiny bit of angry. 

"Okay," Chanhee said a bit uneasy. 

"Meet me outside of the school," Jaemin said before leaving down the hall. 

"It's been days," Sanha said, coming up behind Chanhee, scaring him slightly. "Jeno's really upset too." 

"I'm sure they'll make up soon," Chanhee said simply. 

"I hope so, Jeno's starting to annoy me, he doesn't know what to do with Jaemin," Sanha said with an eye roll. 

Chanhee started to walk down the hall with Sanha until he felt something grab his shoulder, he turned around to see Rowoon staring down at him with a smile. 

"Chanhee, can we have lunch together, I need to talk to you," Rowoon said simply. 

Chanhee looked at Rowoon with a bit of confusion.

"Sure," Chanhee said simply, looking at Sanha with a concerned look. 

Sanha just shrugged as Chanhee followed Rowoon to the rooftop. 

Once they got there Rowoon didn't say anything, he didn't touch Chanhee, he didn't even look at the boy. 

"Rowoon?" Chanhee questioned with concern. 

"I'm sorry Chanhee, I'm just not feeling myself today," Rowoon said as he sat down on the concrete roof. 

Chanhee sat down beside Rowoon and said nothing, but just simply put his head on Rowoon's shoulder. 

"It's okay hyung," Chanhee said softly. 

"Thank you, Chani," Rowoon said with a small smile. 

"Don't call me that," Chanhee said softly. 

"You know I'm always going to call you that," Rowoon said with a smirk. 

"Yeah, I know," Chanhee said. 

"Chanhee, I-" Rowoon started but was cut off by his phone ringing. He took it out an answered it. "Hello?"

"Rowoon! I found you a new job!" 

It was Youngbin. 

"You did?!"

"Yeah, it's another babysitting job. My friend's little brother needs to be watched after school every day since he has afternoon classes but it's a decent pay."

"Oh that's such good news, when does it start?"

"Today, it's only three hours five days a week, they just want you to meet the kid, his old brother will be there for a little and I'll send you the address."

"Okay, thank you Youngbin."

"No problem baby bro."

click

"Oh thank god," Rowoon said as he put his phone away. 

"What happened?" Chanhee asked, sitting up and looking at Rowoon with a head tilt. 

"I got a new job," Rowoon said simply. 

"What is it?" Chanhee asked with curiosity, he was happy that Rowoon got a new job so quickly, he was worried about him. 

"Babysitting," Rowoon told him. 

"Oh," Chanhee said simply.

"I start today, I hope the kid isn't too hyper," Rowoon said with a small chuckle.