Acting

"Kim Seokwoo, where have you been all this time?" His mother asked as he walked into the hospital room where his mother lay awake.

"I was bringing Chanhee home," Rowoon said as he sat down next to her bed. "Where is Youngbin?"

"He just left, you didn't see him?" His mother questioned.

"No I didn't," Rowoon said. It wasn't like Youngbin to leave, he was usually the one to stay the most. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel a little tired from the anesthesia but I'm fine," his mother said with a smile. "I can't wait to go home."

Rowoon smiled, happy to see his mother finally in good health.

"Seokwoo," his mother said softly. "I'm worried about Youngbin."

"Why?" Rowoon questioned.

"I heard him talking on the phone earlier, he sounded so frustrated," his mother said with worry. "Will you check on him please."

"Right now? What about you?" Rowoon questioned with worry.

"I'll be fine, please will you call him," his mother begged. 

"Fine, I'll go find him," Rowoon said with a smile as he kissed his mother's forehead.

"Thank you Seokwoo," his mother said as she closed her eyes to rest.

Rowoon exited the hospital room and let out a sigh. He saw a boy on crutches come down the hall, and for a split second, he thought he saw Chanhee's name written on his cast.

~

Chanhee laid in bed staring up at the wall. He was stuck thinking about Rowoon.

"Chanhee!" A voice called from downstairs.

Chanhee bolted up from his bed and ran down the stairs.

"Saeron!" Chanhee cried and hugged his best friend in the world. "I have so much news."

"Oh yeah?" Saeron questioned with a smirk as Chanhee dragged her upstairs. 

Chanhee had Saeron sit on the bed and he closed the door. 

"What is so important?" Saeron questioned with a smirk. 

Chanhee took a deep breath and sat on the floor in front of the interested girl.  

"My mom decided to get me a babysitter f-"

"You're fifteen, you don't need a babysitter," Saeron said, thinking Chanhee having a babysitter was the stupidest thing ever. 

"Just listen, I thought the same thing," Chanhee started again. "I met my babysitter and his name is Rowoon and at first I thought I hated him, but now I think-"

"Oh my god! You have a crush on him," Saeron said with joy. 

"Shut up, I haven't even admitted it to myself," Chanhee said with wide eyes. 

"Tell him right now," Saeron said with excitement. 

"What? No," Chanhee told her, his eyebrows furrowed. "I can't he's eighteen."

"So, call him now," Saeron said. 

"No," Chanhee argued. 

"Please Chanhee, for me," Saeron begged. 

Chanhee just glared at her before letting out a sigh. 

"Fine, I'll call him, but not because I want to," Chanhee said with a pout as he reached for his phone.