I'm

It's been five days now since the accident. Chanhee has still not woken up. Rowoon was starting to feel a little better, he spent hours every day just talking to Chanhee, the doctors said it was a good idea to talk to him even though he wasn't responsive. Of course, Rowoon's friends were very supportive towards him, giving him comfort as much as possible. 

When Rowoon told Sanha about Chanhee's condition, the boy immediately made the elder take him to see Chanhee. That was a very eventful day, Sanha spilled a lot of tea to the unconscious Chanhee about how Jaemin and Jeno made up and how they might be dating and other rumors not only involving the first year class and the class above them but the seniors as well. 

Rowoon was currently at Jisung's house waiting for Jimin to get home so he could see Chanhee. 

"Rowoon hyung! Help!" Jisung yelled from upstairs. 

Rowoon got off the couch quickly and ran upstairs to Jisung's room. 

"What's wrong?" Rowoon questioned as he barged in. 

"Spider," Jisung said as he pointed to the wall where there was a spider climbing up it. 

"Seriously?" Rowoon questioned with an eye roll. 

"Kill it please," Jisung squeaked. 

"I'm not going to kill it but I'll get it out," Rowoon said as he went over and opened the window. 

He went over to the spider and cupped it in his hands, bringing it to the window and throwing it out, shutting the window afterward. 

"There," Rowoon said simply. 

"Thank you," Jisung said simply. 

"Are you seriously scared of spiders?" Rowoon asked with a bit of surprise. 

"I'm afraid of a lot of things, like big crowds, small spaces, the dark, heights, scary movies, roller coasters," Jisung listed. 

"Seriously?" Rowoon questioned.

"Yeah, that's probably why I get bullied a lot," Jisung said sadly. 

"People bully you?" Rowoon questioned. 

"Yeah, but it's okay, Chenle always stops them, he's so nice to me I don't understand why," Jisung said, slightly blushing.

Rowoon smiled a bit, he could tell Jisung had a tiny crush on his friend. 

"Jisung! I'm home!" Jimin yelled from downstairs. 

Jisung's face lit up as he got up from his bed and ran downstairs. He saw his brother at the door and ran up and hugged him. 

"Hyung, I missed you," Jisung said as he let go of the hug. 

"I missed you too," Jimin said with a smile. 

"Hey Jimin," Rowoon said simply as he came down the stairs. 

"Hi, Rowoon, are you heading out to see Chanhee?" Jimin questioned. 

"Yeah," Rowoon said.

"Jimin, can I stay home this weekend? I don't want to go to my dad's," Jisung said with a pout. 

"Jisung, let's talk about this later," Jimin said softly to him. 

"I'll see you Monday," Rowoon said as he made his way out. 

"Bye," Jisung called.  

Rowoon left the house and walked to his car, getting in it and resting his head on the steering wheel. He felt so tired, he just wanted to go home and go to sleep but he had to see Chanhee, he hadn't seen him today.