Or

"Hey, Chanhee!"

Chanhee let out a sigh and rolled his eyes before turning around to see Sanha coming over to him.

"Hi," Chanhee answered, trying not to act too annoyed.

"Are you going to tell me about yesterday?" Sanha asked, already getting on Chanhee's nerves.

"What do you mean?" Chanhee asked as he continued to walk down the hall, Sanha right by his side.

"You. The upperclassman," Sanha said with an eyebrow raise.

"Oh," Chanhee said simply as he walked into class. Sanha still on his heels.

"Are you going to tell me or what?" Sanha questioned as he watched Chanhee sit at his seat.

"Nope," Chanhee said with a devious smile.

Sanha just let out a small whine as he sat down next to Chanhee.

"Please," Sanha begged with pleading eyes. "I want to know."

"I'm not telling you," Chanhee said simply.

Sanha just pouted.

"I'll find out, either way," he mumbled.

-

It wasn't till later when Sanha approached Chanhee again.

Chanhee was walking down the hall, remembering what Rowoon had told him earlier.

'I'll be waiting out front after school, I have a surprise.'

Chanhee couldn't help but smile slightly. It felt like the more time he spent with Rowoon, the more he fell for the guy. Suddenly Chanhee was turned around by the annoying little devil, Sanha.

"He's your boyfriend, isn't he?" Sanha questioned with wide eyes.

Chanhee just looked at Sanha with confusion.

"No, he's not," Chanhee said with anger as he walked past Sanha.

"I know he's really your babysitter," Sanha said a smirk plastered on his face

Chanhee stopped in his tracks, his heart stopping as well.

"But why would you need one is what I'm wondering," Sanha said.

Chanhee turned to look at Sanha who had a devilish smile on his face.

"Who told you that?" Chanhee asked he started to get worked up.

"I have connections," Sanha said with a shrug.

Chanhee just shook his head and kept walking down the hall. He was going to kill Rowoon.

-

"Hey, Cha-" Rowoon was interrupted by Chanhee's punch, right in the stomach.

"Why did you tell him?" Chanhee questioned with anger in his voice.

"Tell who, what?" Rowoon asked as he held his hand over his stomach with pain.

"You told Sanha that you babysit me," Chanhee said to him.

"What?" Rowoon questioned with confusion. "I've never talked to that kid."

"Then how does he know?" Chanhee asked.

Rowoon stood up straight, Chanhee now looking up with upset eyes. The tall boy thought about it for a second, and then it hit him.

"Actually," Rowoon started.

Chanhee's eyes widened and his head tilted a bit before he punched Rowoon in the arm, harder than before.

"Actually what?" Chanhee asked, getting more upset.