A

"Yes!" Jaemin cried as he made it to the next level.

Jeno smiled and looked over at Chanhee who looked a bit distant.

"Are you okay Chanhee?" Jeno asked, sounding a bit concerned.

Chanhee looked at Jeno, snapping out of his daze.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Chanhee lied.

"If you're not feeling well we can take you home," Jaemin said, losing the game he was playing.

"My head kind of hurts," Chanhee said, but really he was just sick of holding back his tears.

"Let's take you home then," Jeno said with a smile. "But we should hang out again sometime."

"Yeah, actually I had fun," Jaemin said as the three started to walk out of the arcade.

"Yeah, you guys are cool," Chanhee said with a small smile. He just wanted to go home.

~

"Thanks for taking me out today," Haechan said with a smile as Rowoon walked him home.

"You know it wasn't that bad," Rowoon said simply.

"You probably won't want to do this again since I deleted the video right?" Haechan questioned rather sadly.

Rowoon thought about it for a second.

"Maybe we could do this again," Rowoon said with a smirk.

"Really?! I mean, yeah okay," Haechan said simply. "Here's my house."

"Cool," Rowoon said simply. "I guess I'll see you around."

Haechan quickly gave Rowoon a hug.

"I'll see you later hyung," Haechan said before quickly running into his house.

Rowoon smirked a bit. He didn't even think about Chanhee once on his way home.

~

Chanhee came into the house, more sad than mad at the moment.

"Hey, bud, how'd it go?" Youngbin asked he was still sitting on the couch.

"It was fun for awhile, and then I saw Rowoon," Chanhee said, his voice already shaky.

"Rowoon?" Youngbin questioned with confusion.

"And-" Chanhee cut himself off as he felt a tear fall from his eye.

Youngbin looked at Chanhee with concern. He got up and went to hug the boy who just started to cry more.

"It's okay, what did that dumbass do now?" Youngbin asked.

Chanhee tried to stop crying and catch his breath so he could speak.

"I saw him at a bubble tea place with this kid Haechan," Chanhee said with a sniffle, not letting go of the latter. "They kissed."

Youngbin suddenly felt anger build inside him. He let go of Chanhee to look at him directly, still holding his shoulders.

"Are you serious?" Youngbin asked sternly.

Chanhee just simply nodded.

"I will actually kill him," Youngbin said with anger.

"Don't leave yet," Chanhee whined as he wrapped his arms around Youngbin again.

Youngbin let out a sigh as he held Chanhee in his arms.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you like that idiot," Youngbin said to the boy.