Did

"Chanhee, your babysitter is here!" His mother called from downstairs .

Chanhee turned in his bed, he didn't want to get up and meet someone who would just baby him around.

"Chanhee! Get up!" His mother yelled again, this time with more anger.

Chanhee opened his eyes slightly and just shut them again, covering his head with his blanket.

The next thing he heard was the front door closing.

'Good, I can finally be alone,' Chanhee thought as he started to fall back asleep.

Suddenly there was a knock on his bedroom door.

Chanhee let out a groan of annoyance. He threw his blanket to the side and got up from his bed. He went over to the door and opened it.

"What-" Chanhee stopped when he saw who it was.

A tall boy with dark hair and a sweet smile, his eyes had kindness in them.

"You must be Chanhee," the tall boy said. "I'm Rowoon."

Chanhee closed his bedroom door quickly, holding it closed with his back against it.

He could feel his cheeks turning red as his heart rate increased.

'Wow, he's really handsome,' Chanhee thought. Chanhee slapped both of his cheeks gently, trying to snap out of the trance that boy put on him.

knock knock knock

"Chanhee, you're not hurting yourself are you?" Rowoon asked from the other side of the door.

Chanhee let out a small sigh as his eyebrows furrowed a bit of irritation.

'Did my mom tell him?' Chanhee thought. 'I mean I haven't done that in three months.'

"Chani?" Rowoon called, his tone of voice getting higher pitched at the end of his word.

Chanhee's eyes widened. He turned and grabbed the door handle, swinging the door open. Rowoon locked eyes with Chanhee's angry ones.

"Don't call me Chani," Chanhee said with annoyance, his hand balled into a fist.

Rowoon smiled at the boy, his eyes seeming to become smaller.

"Aww, what? You don't like it?" Rowoon asked.

"It's not my name," Chanhee whined about to close the door again, but Rowoon held it open with one hand.

"Hey," Rowoon said with a stern voice. "I have to make sure you're okay."

Chanhee looked at Rowoon with wide eyes.

"I'm fine," Chanhee answered as he looked down with a bit of anger.

"Well, can I come in?" Rowoon asked with a head tilt.

"Why?" Chanhee asked with attitude, but really he was so nervous and scared for no reason.

"Cause I'm supposed to keep an eye on you," Rowoon told the boy, but before Chanhee could say anything more, Rowoon already walked in.

"Hey!" Chanhee yelled about to run after the boy, but his feet felt like they were glued to the ground.

Rowoon jumped on Chanhee's bed and laid down, making himself comfortable.

"T-t-that's my bed," Chanhee mumbled.

Rowoon looked over to Chanhee with wide eyes.

"You sounded so cute just then," Rowoon told the small boy, causing his cheeks to turn red.