You're

"Hey Chanhee, you don't look too good. Are you sick?" the boy asked when he opened the door for Chanhee. 

"No, I'm just going through a crisis," Chanhee said as he entered the house. 

"Sit on the couch and tell me what's wrong," he said to Chanhee simply. 

"I'm sorry to just call you out of nowhere Youngkyun but I'm worried about something, and it has to do with someone I'm dating," Chanhee said, bouncing his leg from nervousness. 

Youngkyun put his crutch down and sat down next to Chanhee, looking at him with wide eyes. 

"Who are you dating?" Youngkyun questioned with curiosity. 

"Rowoon," Chanhee said simply. 

"Aw, that's so cute," Youngkyun cooed. 

"How?" Chanhee asked with confusion. 

"It's just that height difference is adorable," Youngkyun said with a smile. 

"Shut up," Chanhee said as he nudged the boy a bit. 

"Anyway, what's the problem?" Youngkyun asked. 

"It's just he's a senior so he's graduating this year and I feel like we can't be together after that," Chanhee said sadly. 

"Well don't think about the future, just think about now, make good memories," Youngkyun said simply. 

"But, I don't see the point of dating someone if it's not going to last," Chanhee told him. 

"But, you don't know if it will last or not," Youngkyun said to him. "Just have fun in the moment."

"How would you know anyway?" Chanhee questioned. 

"Cause I'm dating a senior too," Youngkyun told him. 

"You are?" Chanhee questioned with surprise. 

"Yeah, so I ignore the fact that he's graduating soon and just have fun with him, that's why we practically spend every day together," Youngkyun said with a smile. 

"Why are you not with him today?" Chanhee asked. 

"Because he had a family thing going on," Youngkyun answered. 

Chanhee looked down, maybe Youngkyun was right, he shouldn't think about the future he should be spending as much time with Rowoon as possible. 

"Did I help any?" Youngkyun asked. 

"Yeah, I think so," Chanhee said simply. 

"Well while you're here, do you want to play video games?" Youngkyun asked with an eyebrow raise.

"Uh, yeah, I just need to make a phone call real quick," Chanhee said as he got up from the sofa. 

"Okay, the system is in my room, I'll go set it up," Youngkyun said simply. 

Chanhee smiled slightly before going outside to get some privacy. He took his phone out and hit the call button, making it to Rowoon. 

"Chani! Are you alright? Why were you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I was just scared. I was scared you'd leave me." 

"What? Why would I leave you?"

"Cause you're graduating soon Rowoon. You'll eventually leave me to go to college and have a career."

"Chanhee, why are you thinking so far into the future, I've still got time, and who said I was going to college right after high school? I don't really want to do that."