Can't

"Jisung, could you please open the door," Rowoon said as he knocked on the bedroom door continuously. "You can have as many cookies as you want."

Jisung suddenly cracked the door open slightly. 

"Cookies?" Jisung questioned with curiosity. 

"Yeah, I'm sure you're hyung doesn't let you have that many does he?" Rowoon questioned with a head tilt. 

"He only lets me have two a week," Jisung said opening the door fully. 

"I'll let you have two right now if you come downstairs and talk to me," Rowoon said.

Jisung glared at Rowoon, not sure if he should trust the other or not. 

"Fine," Jisung said as he came out of the room and made his way downstairs.

Rowoon just smiled slightly before following the younger. 

"So, where are the cookies?" Jisung questioned. 

"Are there some here?" Rowoon asked, not even knowing if he had cookies. 

"No," Jisung said simply. 

"I guess we're going to the store then," Rowoon said with a small sigh. "Get your shoes on I'll drive."

"Okay," Jisung said, seeming a little excited to go somewhere. 

Rowoon shook his head, he wanted to know why he was watching the kid. He seemed more than capable of being home alone. 

They went to the store quickly. Jisung asking to buy almost every single cookie in the whole store and then asked for all the candy in the store. He was starting to regret the idea of giving the boy sugar, but he made a deal. He bought two cookies for the boy and some gummy bears for himself before they left the store and went back to the house. 

Almost instantly Jisung started chanting for his cookie, which Rowoon gave him happily. The boy sat on the couch and started eating peacefully.

"Jisung, will you tell me something about yourself?" Rowoon asked as he opened his package of candy. 

"Oh sure, well. I'm thirteen, I'm in middle school, I have one friend and he's Chinese, his name is Chenle and he goes to my school, I have a big brother named Jimin and a dad that lives in Daegu. Also, I have ADHD which means I have a hard time paying attention and I like to move a lot, that's why I'm not doing well in school and why mom tells me I'm useless," Jisung said, suddenly tearing up. 

Rowoon just pulled Jisung close and stroked his hair. 

"Hey, it's okay, I'll help you with school work," Rowoon said simply. 

"Really?" Jisung questioned. "My hyung is supposed to help me but he's always doing his own school work."

"Well I'll help you now, don't worry Jisung, it'll be okay," Rowoon reassured as he backed away from the younger. 

"Thank you Rowoon hyung," Jisung said simply. 

Rowoon smiled slightly as a thought of Chanhee popped into his head. 

-

"Thank you so much Rowoon for watching him," Jimin said as he took some money out of his wallet. 

"No problem, he's a sweet kid," Rowoon said simply as Jimin handed him some cash.

"Yeah he is, just sometimes he can be a brat," Jimin said with a sigh. "Is he upstairs?"

"Yeah, he's watching a movie and playing with stuffed animals," Rowoon said to him. 

"Yeah, so you'll only have to watch him four days a week instead of five, I have morning classes on Wednesday and on the weekends he goes to his dad's, I can pay you more if that's an issue, I know about your mom's situation, how is she anyway?" Jimin asked sounding a bit concerned.